NRA survey

Discussion in 'Guns - Blackpowder' started by whodaman, May 3, 2008.

1. whodaman

whodaman New Member

State:
    Des Moines Iowa
    i got a survey from the NRA today i was just wondering if every other gun owner in this country got one to kinda glad i got it ive been meaning to join the NRA for along time and this survey gave me that reason

2. Zing

Zing Member

State:
    Tennessee
    No I do not think I got the survey, and I am a proud gun owner but not a member of the NRA. I would be if they would not always ask for money every other day.

3. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    i am a member of the NRA and i didn't get the survey.

4. Indigo Flats

Indigo Flats New Member

State:
    Lancaster,
    Why not join and just no when they call you?

Everyone should join to help protect our gun rights.

5. BailBonds

BailBonds New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I didn't renew my NRA membership just for that reason. Constant badgering with phone calls and mailers. If you think it's bad normally just give them a few extra bucks and you go on the A list. If they'd offer a DO NOT CALL list I'd still be a member. Yes I know I should put up with it to protect our gun rights, but I don't have time for the calls.

6. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo
    Its the same reason I got out of The NRA They beg worse than a five year old in a candy store trying to secure a sweet tooth.:eek:oooh:

7. Kyle

Kyle New Member

State:
    Kansas City - Olathe
    Funny seeing a trend here. Thats the reason my dad said he let his membership expire. I'm a member, I just forward all of their mail directly to the trash. It does get annoying though. Oh, and I didn't get the survey..yet anyway

8. beetle

beetle New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I did not get the survey. I'm a life member. It takes a lot of money to fight for your rights. How much money do the politicians spend every day and of that how much of it is doing any good for you and your family? It does seem like a lot of hassle getting calls and mailings but us members are all they got. If it did not cost so much to take things to trial they would not be asking as much. They still have people trying to track down gun owners whose guns were taking in New Orleans illegally. Is the police who took them? No! Is the state? No! The feds? No! Whose fighting every day so that never happens to any gun owner again? The NRA! and none of that can happen without money. Donate if you can but don't get mad because they ask. Don't not join because they ask. I'm glad to be a member and glad someone is there to help me fight for my rights.

9. Indigo Flats

Indigo Flats New Member

State:
    Lancaster,
    We need you in the NRA.

Again, it only takes a second to say no when asked for money.

10. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    look up the joyce foundation and see how much money is funneled in there to take your guns. take a look at the new program the NRA is starting to stop foundations like that. anything helps, and if you don't have it don't send it. it's that plain and simple. the NRA is a voice listened to on capitol hill, a place where if you and i send mail, they will forward it directly to the trash. hell if it's that big a deal, spam the NRA, give them a fake telephone number, and don't open what you receive in the mail. but i would strongly encourage anyone who is able to be a member.

11. BailBonds

BailBonds New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I hear you guys! How many times do have to say no? But it is like cutting off your nose to spite your face. I'll probably re-up at the next gun show especially after the outlook for the Nov election. We may all be hiding our guns next year.

12. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    yes it's all about the money. money is needed to fight trash organiztions like PETA and the Joyce Foundation. no need to complain about the phone calls and mail from the NRA. they are one of the few organiztions that fight for are AMERICAN RIGHTS!! if you donate some money, then do so. I understand in Today's age money is hard to spare. (GAS PRICES, FOOD PRICES). bunch of bs. but just remember the NRA's point of view is people KILL people, NOT GUNS!!:wink: if you care then join!!

just my opinion!!
    MARK..