Now this is kinda funny

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by drpepper, May 23, 2008.

1. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I excavated another pond feed by a small creek... just finished up a few days ago and re-diverted the flow back into it and it JUST today made it up to the overflow pipe... well, drpepper junior wanted to fish in it... and I laughed (knowing there was no fish in it yet.... at least not until a big flooding rain) there are OLD huge lakes attached to the same creek up stream... but any way, If Id've bet, I woulda lost... It's not big, but look what he caught within ten minutes LOL (then it got dark) by the way, I fixed it so fish can get in but can't get out:cool2:

Attached Files:

2. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Tell him congrats on the catch.

3. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    He always gets a "WOW, thats a nice fish" and before he puts it back he kisses it good luck if it's a bass! LOL:smile2:

4. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Sounds like my son but he don't kiss em lol.

5. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    LOL, well I was joking when I was teaching him how to hold fish and I told him he should kiss it for good luck and he's done it ever since... and ya know... I believe it's work because he always out bass fishes almost everyone.it's finny (funny) to watch, but it seems to be working really darn well!
    Actually I was taught the FIRST bass of the year when I was a kid and I still do,lol but he kisses 'em ALL even the 6" ones:smile2:

6. treddinwater

treddinwater Active Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Not a bad first catch out of a new pond :wink:. Nice to see nature doing some stocking of its own.

7. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    now that is a hoot. way to go jr, you can catch fish where there isnt any! lol

8. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    LOL, I'm the one who taught him how to kiss bass!:smile2: