now this is how its done

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by thecatman, Aug 14, 2009.

1. thecatman

thecatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    alright fellas this here is how fishin is spose to happen hit the water bout 7 first 2 hours go by and not much action then bam rod goes flying into the water :embarassed: well no biggie around us we catch the rod and reel it in no fish o well better luck next time bout 30 minutes pass, click click click, there goes the clicker on one of the other rods set the hook and fight is on somewhat lol small gator gar about 20lbs nothing special about 5 minutes later click click click another clicker takes off set the hook and fight is on this time its a blue about 10lbs good way to start the evening well this goes on and on for the rest of the night for the most part until around 145 am catch a decent drum that would go about 10lbs he's pretty messed up so we decide to use him for bait since were out of shad well jesse breaks off a few fish and i look up to check the only rod of mine that doesnt have a clicker and the line is slacked well i tighten it up and notice its swimming down river so i grab the rod set the hook and bam the fight is really on now massive fish just wont get off bottom and i'm thinking this puny rod is going to break finally get this bad boy in and its a real nice flat that would go between 45-55 roughly the last 3 fish of the night all the biggest fish came on the cut drum and even had a rod almost spooled on it as well and now for the grand finally about 40fish in all were caught pictures are attached 4 people were fishing this spot as well that night jesse his sister dad and myself

Attached Files:

2. justAwatcher

justAwatcher New Member

State:
    Central Indiana
    Niiice night there Brandon. Good job on the fish and turtles :)

3. thecatman

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    more pics of a great night

Attached Files:

4. thecatman

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    oh and did i mention all the mayflies??

Attached Files:

5. catgrlcali

catgrlcali New Member

State:
    haltom city,TX
    :big_smile:awe some night brandon... did u get ur bunny ears picture???

6. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Nice trip Brandon, looks like you're ready for the fish off!

7. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Brandon that was an awesome night. Are you planning on catching all the fish now or are you leaving some for us to catch! Congrats on a fine night.

8. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Looks like you had a fun filled night. Thanks for sharing.

9. JPritch

JPritch New Member

State:
    Lynchburg, VA
    Sounds like a fun night. Caught a little bit of everything. Congrats!

10. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Sounds like a great night. Thanks for the report and congrats on all the fish.

11. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Congrats Brandon on the great night! :big_smile: Thanks for posting the pics! :cool2:

12. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Nice catch.