Now John!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG GEORGE, Sep 22, 2007.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I'm impressed with the dimensions of your fallen catch. I am also moved by the distance at wich it was taken and the fact you were not under the influence. However 10 shots and only 3 holes. Also, next time get the dog to turn around. LOL!

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    LOL!

Only you would pick up on the dog :smile2:

What's worse, I looked! :eek:oooh:

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

A gift I have! LOL! As in your avatar. Is every third one a tracer? LOL!

4. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    A hollow gun ol' Pookie is. They are are all blanks. God I hope he has a full load when the Chinese come at us.

George: That is the cutest butt you are gonna see that side of New Jersey. I may not be a good shot, but my loads are full. Next time I will have 223 load them heavy and high for me.

5. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    :big_smile:That is why you are still around.You look!I bet you noticed the rake,how many tines,how many dogs,which way they were pointed,etc.,just as George did.:wink:George would do mighty fine at point or drag.Many look,but few really see.I have wished for a George a time a three in life.I love you Brothers and Sisters.Peewee

6. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Does the eye only see what the brain interprets or does the brain interpret what the eye sees.

Some people see nothing, so the brain can't even work. Kinda like a lot of people we know, eh' PeeWee

7. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees.:wink:

8. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma

if you'd shot it with my load in 223 there wouldn't be enough left to make fishhead stew :big_smile:My pet varmint load really blows up the small stuff.!

9. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    You got a recipe for fish head stew Richard? Sounds like something you would get in New England. Boy I would have to use a lot of chilis.

10. peewee williams

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Just how many recipes do you want?Catfish heads skinned inside & out with taters,onions and smoked bacon is hard to beat!Cod fish cheeks make a great stew too.I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee

11. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Peewee you make me a good fish head stew and I'll make you the best chicken feet you ever had. How ya want 'em boiled or fried. John.

Or better yet I can make ya the most wonderful goose blood and barley sausage for breakfast ya could want. John.

12. peewee williams

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Ain't never ate a chicken foot fried.I do love them with rice.I have eaten Blood Sausage in Scotland.Mighty fine eating in my book.:smile2:I got a feeling that it will take a lot of cooking to bring that trophy you are holding around.If you cook on a gas or electric stove you just might go bankrupt before it gets tender.I just got a feeling you are going to have a hard time biting off what you can chew.I also got a feeling that getting it down will be the easy part.Let us know how it all comes out.You just might want to serve it with a couple of quarts of mineral oil to sort of help things along.:wink:I love you Brothers and Sisters.I pity John.peewee