now is the time to be idealistic

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Monsterkat11, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Monsterkat11

Monsterkat11 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    so, with my oh so stable job, i am being forced to find a part timer to bring in a little extra cash due to a kinda sorta maybe lay off.

i figured i don't have kids, i aint married, so right now would be a good time to try to get the idealistic job that i would love to do and see how it goes

i'm looking for a few days part time job at a bait shop or fishing store around the dayton area, don't really care about gander mountain or dicks too much..

let me know if you hear of anything guys!

thanks again!

2. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I hear ya man, luckily I am in a stable job, but I hate it. I envy people who love getting up and going to work. Personally i would love to be able to go to Marine Mechanics School and do that for a living, but there aren't any schools around here. I have a wife and son that depend on me, so I guess that is the trade off. Maybe one day....

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I worked at a local bait store when I was in my teens. It was the funnest job ever.. goodluck bro...rollo

4. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Were you a master baiter rollo:smile2::tounge_out::eek:oooh:

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    you just had to go there bro...:smile2:

I dunno if I have ever mastered it...:roll_eyes: rollo

6. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I enjoy my job, its stable and I for the most part can set my hours although its more than I want LOL. I work a training facility for insurance agents, I take care of all of the laptops for them making sure they are working and other things but most of my job is making sure the computers are working and checking in with the instructors.

The one thing I cant stand about my job is the instructors (not all of them) but most are just plain lazy. If I have 50 or 60 laptops out and something goes wrong with a class then I am taken up by that one class. Some of the instructors will not even reboot on their own. Thats probably one of the first things I do LOL.

7. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Going buy a pregnant wife I would say you dont need to :eek:oooh:

8. Monsterkat11

Monsterkat11 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    don't get me wrong, i love my job. we do some of the coolest stuff ever, we invent james bond like gadgets that apply to the special operations, to make their lives easier out in the field. but i'm being forced to earn some extra dough, figure i might as well try to do something i'm gunna love!

9. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
  10. 72hdflh

72hdflh New Member

State:
    West Salem, Ohio
    The way that you keep spittin' out kids, I'd say that you definately need to work on it.....:wink:LOL