NOW IM POED!!!!!

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by Flootie16, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    i was so excited yesterday because it rain hard all day. i was like no way the river will stay low like it is! And today my father calls me from his tugboat to give me the newest coast guard river report and the dam river isnt going to rise!!!! so now im poed!!!!!! :angry:

2. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Well darn it all. Dagnabbit all.

3. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    Why do you want it to rise? Isn't the fishing good now?:wink:

4. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    The blue cat bite has slowed down a lot. and i wanted the river to rise to give me a reason to anchor up on a huge flathead and i was hopeing it would so i could get one on the rise

5. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    supposed to keep raining up north over the next few days maybe you will get ur wish?

6. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Dont wanna hear no whining :crazy:. Our Wabash hit .098' today. You aint gettin no sympathy here. :smile2:

7. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    hang in there brother she will come up before the week is up.

8. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    it was the whole week forecast. and the coast guard forecast is better than the army core forecast and is strictly for river boats and it takes into account all of the weather going on and to come. and they arent showing any rise anywhere

9. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Stick with me like shad man and you can avatar like he got on friday night.LOL Nice fish justin

10. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I personally like my avatar! lol. and i know i can go out now for big blues. im just wanting the big flatheads to turn on. i havent caught a big flattie all summer cuz i have spent all of my time concentrating on drifting for blues. i just wanna get some good current and see if my anchor rope hasnt dry rotted and kick back and just relax next time im out

11. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Looks like Madison's gettin' a little rain right now huh?

12. perrycounty.in

perrycounty.in New Member

State:
    Indiana

Ive caught more blues and bigger blues the past 2 weeks then i have in awhile i think the blue bite is on fire. For me and my brother in law its' just a matter of takin enough bait to last us. :big_smile: But ya can't blame a guy wantin to go after some hawg flattie's.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2009
  13. ammo warrior

ammo warrior Member

State:
    Columbia, MO
    heart breakin ain't it...a real kick in the pants:sad2:

14. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    well i didnt get my rise in the water. but i said screw it gonna try anyways. i told myself, fish for only three hours cuz i wanna crappie fish in the morning or til catch a flattie over 25. 30 minutes after anchoring for the first time in months i was heading back to the dock. 27 lbs :smile2: what a quick night. sorry i didnt take my phone with me :embarassed: