Now for the fun !!

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by cassk, Dec 26, 2009.

1. cassk

cassk New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    This is the part I hate about Christmas !!! Taking all this xmas stuff down and trying to get it all back in the containers it was in. And not to forget the wonderful tree that goes in a box that is about 20sq.ft. to small :crazy::confused2::eek:oooh: Does any one else love it as much as I do ?? :wink:

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    It is very tempting just to leave it all up!! I hate it, Jamie says that she will do it all..................................but I bet I get suckered into helping! Girls don't play by the rules!:angry:

3. cassk

cassk New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    I hear ya on leaving it up !!! But in the " Red Neck " book,, I think that is up there in the top 5 ways to know if you are a true Red Neck,, I know I'am,, but not sure if I want every one in the county to know :crazy::wink:

4. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Cass, I'm right behind ya on that..... As soon as tonite is over with, this stuff is comin DOWN, do ya hear me??!! I've had bout all I can stand of it, feels like I'm bout to smother. I'm ready for the new year to begin, so many things I wanna do & see & go & be. Its time to hit the ground running, lets "get 'r' done". LOL. I've even got my New Year's resolution in place..... Mama's gotta plan:cool2::big_smile:

5. cassk

cassk New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    You go girl !!!!!!!!!!!! look out world Les has a plan,,, Can't wait to hear your plan! Wish I had one :wink: You will be my inspiration for me to come up with.... " A Plan for the New Year " !!!!! Look out guys.... it's could get crazy round here... we going to have a plan!!! :cool2:

6. fishstick

fishstick New Member

State:
    Fouke, Arkansas
    this is getting scary. :crazy:

7. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Quick run for cover... Les has a plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Being the scruge i am, if i had it my way it would never got put up to begin with.

9. Pennspin

Pennspin New Member

State:
    Alexander City Al.
    I am going out of town next week for work and I figured my wife would take it all down while I'm gone but she decided (We) would do it today, so that is what I've been doing today.:smile2:

10. fishstick

fishstick New Member

State:
    Fouke, Arkansas
    Ahhh, that's sweet. :eek:oooh: :roll_eyes: :wink:

11. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    came home from deer hunting and wife had ours put away.course out tree is only 18 inches tall and only has 5 lights on it.all gos in one box.

12. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Always looking forward to Christmas but glad when its over now Less lets hear more on that plan:big_smile:

13. Smellycat

Smellycat New Member

State:
    Harrison Arkans
    Bah Humbug, John

14. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Well since i was using Step-son's room to store the containers for the Christmas stuff and Step-son decided to stay a while with us it was best to strip the tree and box up the decorations Sunday. All Done! BVICTORY! I do not have to look at that mess for quite some time! WINK