November on Lake Marion: special

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by blackwaterkatz, Oct 29, 2008.

1. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Just wanted to mention: I was up at Harry's a couple of days back, and noticed a sign that stated 1/2 price special on rooms, cabins, etc during the month of November. Sounds like a great deal for any of you folks that may want to spend some time on the water.

2. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Thanks Tommy I will keep that in mind. Canal lakes usually runs a special similar to that every winter also.

3. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Thanks Tommy they actually sent a flyer by mail to us frequent customers but it is a great deal.Canal Lakes didnt have any specials when I was there this past weekend and their resturant is closed for the for seeable future also.:sad2:They didnt tell me that when I booked with them but it isnt far to go to other places to eat.Hows things going with BIgboy,keeping his grades up?:smile2:

4. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Thanks Jim. Bigboy is doing well, but he turned 16 in September and .. well you know how what a 16 year old's primary interest is....:wink: