November catfishing in Sw Ark

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by CntryCrazy, Sep 11, 2008.

1. CntryCrazy

CntryCrazy New Member

State:
    Pine Bluff, Arkansas
    Fishing for cats starting to get good in Fordyce at Tri-County Lake. Just heard from a few friends who are catching some still in deep water but moving in a little at night, mainly on jugs and yo-yos but some being caught on poles.

2. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    well sounds like we need to hit the lake then and hit up on some of them catfish

3. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Now Tall ----------------------- that is one good plan that i agree on! Never been there before!

4. Smellycat

Smellycat New Member

State:
    Harrison Arkans
    Seems like they are bitin all over now. I JUST GOTTA GET OUT THERE!

5. don3778

don3778 New Member

State:
    Walkervill
    Thanks for the report Henry. Now get out there and catch some and get some pics for us to see!

Welcome to the BOC too. Glad to have you here. You're gonna love it.

If we can do anything for ya just give us a holler.

don3778

6. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    planning on hitting the Mississippi tomorrow afternoon with Coach, that is if we don't get rained out or if the storms don't hit!! Will give a report when i get back!

7. coach

coach New Member

State:
    Greenville , Ms
    we looking good so far this morning newt ...........

8. coach

coach New Member

State:
    Greenville , Ms
    newt ,,, ON SECOND THOUGHT!!!!! ike's winds forecast to get here at 2 pm today ..... 30 mph here .......... that is too high to be on the water ..... i will pm trisha so she can get hold of u ...........if any of u guys/gals have newt's phone number , please call him for me .... i do not have his # .... thanks !!

9. chrisb

chrisb New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    hey towny man i cant wait to be sitting on the back porch of the camp looking at the yoyos well i guess thats what we will have to do in november while im home on leave huh well let me know if you get to go between now and then:cool2:

10. don3778

don3778 New Member

State:
    Walkervill

Hey Chris,

Keep your eyes open and you head down over there. We want you home safe. Be sure and tell all your Buddies that we are praying for their safe return home and we are proud of the job that you guys are doing for us here back home.

Thanks,

don3778