Notre Dame

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by TxRiverman, Sep 16, 2006.

1. TxRiverman

TxRiverman New Member

State:
    Lockhart Tx
    So much for the Irish going undefeated! They got whupped!

2. suddawg

suddawg New Member

Yep, guess I should of listened to everyone else on here that ND wouldn't go undefeated and be in the National Championship game. Now watch the suckers beat everyone else the rest of the season.

SudDawg

3. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    they got smoked

4. thomcat

thomcat New Member

State:
    pennsylvania 17745
    i heard they got whupped, i didnt c the game but everyone at our club was talkin about it,,

5. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    Not only did they get beat down Brady Quinn lost the Heisman in that game too.3 int's will not cut it when your a heisman hopeful.

6. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I love to see Notre Dame lose! Especially when my 2nd. favorite team, the Michigan Wolverines beat them.

7. Tulcat

Tulcat New Member

I said it before the season started and I'll say it again:

OVERRATED

8. beeheck

beeheck New Member

State:
    Iowa / Missouri
    My favorite team beat them, but then again my favorite team is who ever is playing them that week. lol Please, no hate mail, I'm sensitive.

9. Tulcat

Tulcat New Member

Funny stuff there sensitive guy :big_smile:

10. tnkatman

tnkatman New Member

State:
    Bluff City, TN
    You Haven't Seen The Last Of The IRISH !!!!

11. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    You will really love them after they win the national championship. Ohio state is not very impressive and neither is USC. In fact USC will lose to the university of notre dame. Booty can't beat Quinn.LOL

12. rebcatman

rebcatman New Member

State:
    Manassas, Virginia
    Well, the Irish are 9-1 with two games to go, Army, and Southern Cal. With all of the upsets yesterday, the Irish are in good shape to play for the NC, if they win out. Of course, Ohio State has to beat Meatchicken, and Florida has to go down as well. GO IRISH!

13. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    Yeah, I sure hope they beat USC. I believe this is the year to beat them.

14. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    After saturdays games its more important than ever that Notre dame beats USC. The fools in the polls voted them into the number 3 spot over 2 undefeated teams. Out of the 2, Rutgers should get a chance at #2 before USC. I personally think Notre Dame got robbed by the refs last year vs USC. But sooooo many people have big money tied up in these two programs that they had to have texas vs usc. Take a couple voters out to dinner, threaten to expose a ref or two for gambling or wife beating, or drug use. Thats how we get a pitiful USC team ranked number 3 in the BCS just a couple weeks after they blew up. USC couldn't even hope to beat the loser of the Ohio State Michigan game let alone the winner. Come on Notre Dame.

15. suddawg

suddawg New Member

Actually the crazy thing is, everything could be in perfect position for Rutgers to sneak in there. Seriously, if they beet West Virginia that'll give them a significant boost in the computer. To help them out, USC needs to lose to Cal next week, then turn around and get beat by Notre Dame. Florida still has to play a conference championship game with more than likely Arkansas, so let's see Florida loses. Either Michigan or Ohio State has to lose.

Basically these last couple weeks of the regular season could be crazy. This is one heck of a season.

SudDawg
    GO HUSKERS!!!

16. rebcatman

rebcatman New Member

State:
    Manassas, Virginia
    It will be a fun couple of weeks.

17. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    My thoughts are that ND needs to loose again. Sort of level the playing field with all the built in angles they have to get a BCS game. I don't know if the good Lord really looks out for ND, or did the University just deal with some really stupid humans.

18. rebcatman

rebcatman New Member

State:
    Manassas, Virginia
    ND, in order to qualify to play in a BCS game, has to be ranked no lower than 8 in the BCS standings. I don't believe that any other team has such a qualification, since conference winners get an automatic invite.

19. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    I say we just vote Notre Dame in now then the buckeyes will know in advance which pansy team they have to beat in the national championship game. If michigan can't beat them there is no team left in the country that can even come close. Bring on the posers from USC. Or the god blessed Irish. Or even the scarlet knights. Too bad no more texas. My best scenario would be the mighty Florida gators and their 7 points per game offense. You people haven't seen a football game till the 18th. Mark it down on your calendar. Number one will show excactly why they have that rank. Maybe we can play Boise State!

20. rebcatman

rebcatman New Member

State:
    Manassas, Virginia
    I don't have much room to talk, but I think Notre Dame matches up well with Ohio State. The Meatchicken game was a bit of a surprise, but when you consider ND had won two straight against them it made since for UM to play well.