Nothing But Bad Luck

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MRR, Oct 11, 2006.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Went fishing this morning and guess I should of stayed at home. First I baited my big reel up with cut bait. No problem ,then I baited one of my other rods got ready to cast it out and the back of the reel broke.No big deal so I get another rod/reel bait it up cast it out ,get a good hit,set the hook and the rod breaks in too.SO I reel in the fish on half a pole probably a 1#channel. So now I get to see how good Shakespere stands behind thier warranty.I just bought this rod back in March of 06. Oh by the way its an Ugly Stick. . Let you know what they say.

2. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    7 year warranty John, they won't say a word to you

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    You poor man,just one of those dagum days.We have a freeze warning for my part of the state,was it cold when you went this Am.Yes let us know what the outcome is. Your sister-------Pat:big_smile:

4. superman

superman New Member

State:
    DeSoto MO
    i just took an ugly stick back the lady gave me a new one and sent my old in you should not have a problem

5. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Sorry to hear of your trouble, John. Say, you weren't avoiding a honey-do list at home or anything like that, were ya? Just teasin... hope they'll replace it with no trouble.

Carolyn

6. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Ive had days like that myself John, as for the ugly stick, i am sure they will replace it. Keep smiling brother.