Nothern Indiana Gathering

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by catdaddychad, Sep 28, 2008.

1. catdaddychad

catdaddychad New Member

State:
    indiana
    Sorry Tim. I don't know what happened. Anyway thanks for catching bait while I caught supper.

2. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    lol sure rub it in brother! its true though, Vince and chad provided us with the fish to fry while everyone else struck out. thanks guys the fish was great and Dave got to take home some fillets too.

it was fun and everyone was well worth meeting!!! i thinking a spring gathering next year?

3. gofish98

gofish98 New Member

State:
    Lafayette Indiana
    hey Tim , I'm glad somebody caught a few catfish . I had a good time and enjoyed meeting everyone , wish I could have stayed till sunday , but maybe next time . thanks to Deb for feeding us this weekend , chili at midnight friday , bacon and eggs sat morning , brats hamburgers fryed potatoes for lunch , man I wish I could have stayed for the fish fry . every time I went to your campsite , you guys were eating :roll_eyes: I'm looking forward to the next time .

4. bnorth

bnorth New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Yeah, the bite was less than slow, but it was a great time non-the-less. It was nice meeting everyone. Hopefully we can do something this spring.

5. lilpaducah

lilpaducah New Member

State:
    IN
    The weather was great, lots of food, met new friends, what else could a person want. Fish to catch my line, I guess!!!!!! LOL. Next spring you fellas bring your mates.....I was outnumbered, but had a great time. Thanks! :big_smile:

6. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    Again it was nice to meet everyone. I'd like to do it again next spring. As far as bringing along my mate....... shopping anyone?????