Not sure on this one guys?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catfishboy1995, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/s...1_29621_100001000_100000000_100001000_100-1-0

Ok on the catmaxx in the reviews...The first review..look at the pictures in the first review it is one with the fish...click on it and he says that is a 44 lb blue...Dontlook 44# and dont look like a blue to me...Not for sure but just wondering what you guys think...I love these reels by the way but i like my 7000's better....lol.. but thats a given!!

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Here we go again. You guys need to get a life ,besides disputing every pic you dont believe. Maybe its not a blue,But maybe the guy dont know the difference.

3. fishinfreak19D

fishinfreak19D New Member

State:
    Pittston, PA
    thats a channel, probably goin bout 20- 25 pounds, but it is still a HECK of a fish, my best channel is still only 12 pounds

4. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    theres no way to tell, it looks like a channel, but you cant tell at that angle, one thing i notice on blues is they dont have a big overbite like channels thats a dead giveaway, and the fin, but that looks like a 30 pounder, but it seems flathead look bigger than a blue that way the same, so id say it could be 40

5. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Looks like a channel, but whatever it is, it ain't no 45 pounds. LOL

6. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    He has probably the same brand scale, a doctor friend of mine has,,,,,, he always was bragging about his 2-3 pound bluegill,, his 50 pound catfish,, his 11 pound bass ,,, he was always catching, when he was fishing by himself....

Well one time we all went on a fishing/camping trip,,, it so happened that some people in the next camp had a pregnant woman with them,, and as luck would have it ,,, the baby wanted out.... The doctor went over to help,, and all he had to weigh it with was his fish scale,,, that woman had a 38 pound 4 ounce baby boy....:Happy::Happy::Happy: