not sure if this was a recent thread-walmart stops selling guns

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Monsterkat11, Feb 4, 2007.

1. Monsterkat11

Monsterkat11 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    not sure if this has already been discussed, but apparently anti-gunners were hasseling and making it very hard for walmart to sell fire arms, they slowly, one by one, walmarts all over are getting rid of their guns.

2. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    and dont you think we should fight back?

3. Monsterkat11

Monsterkat11 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    not much we can do man, it's already taken effect, i got a rep point saying it was due to they claim "economics"

4. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    Still have them here in Ash Flat, AR. Haven't heard if they'll stop or not. They sell lots of them there so maybe it won't affect this area. I'll check it out next time in.

5. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I seem to remember Kmart trying to do that a few years ago, start calling in and theyll probably keep them.

6. CoonX

CoonX Member

State:
    Oklahoma City O
    The reason they cut gun sales at certain Wal-Marts, is due to lack of sales. They stopped selling at 2 WMs near me but there's a third, that's nearer to the rural area, that still sales firearms. At 1 WM, I talked to the outdoor clerk,when they put the notices out and he said he only sold 1 firearm about every 4 months.
    Will

7. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I bought a rifle at Wally World 2 weeks ago. The guy said that he'd sold 6 guns in the past couple of hours. And it's not hunting season. I doubt they will stop selling them there. Not that it matters, you can get a gun anywhere, and there's not usually much difference in price. Wally World has a monopoly on too much stuff as it is.

8. james_s333

james_s333 New Member

State:
    byesville,ohio
    it was more of a question on the discount at wal-mart thread.....i am the one that asked cause when i went there to get a mossberg pump i got the last one in stock and the guy working the counter said that wal-mart was discontinueing the sells of fire arms i was just wondering if it was just in ohio or in other places