not so good fishing update

Discussion in 'OKLAHOMA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by shadmaster101, Oct 26, 2008.

1. shadmaster101

shadmaster101 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    well me and my buddy went out but we only caught like 2 fish 1 blue and 1 sand bass. grda is letin alote of water run in the river down here so catfishing is a little off but i think it might turn aroun d whin they drope the water a little bite but 1 more week till big fishin trip to hunt down some moster blues. well see ya

2. Steven Armstrong

Steven Armstrong New Member

State:
    Sallisaw,Oklahoma
    i fished friday and also had a slow day, six keepers all blues,i tried shallow to deep with out much luck. one good thing the water temp. is falling,water temp. was in the upper 60`s . time changes this week end this will allow for daylight a little quicker but sure makes it tuff after work to get anything done

3. Steven Armstrong

State:
    Sallisaw,Oklahoma
    a little better fishing yesterday! i cleaned 9 blues, none were very big, water temp. 62 , its getting better!

4. shadmaster101

shadmaster101 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    hy i know i cant wait till the t emp drops thin its time to pull them in

5. Steven Armstrong

State:
    Sallisaw,Oklahoma
    we sure need some cold fronts to start moving a little south and move the water temp. down into the 40`s and low 50`s ,last winter the water never got cold enough for a shad kill here on kerr

6. pott_2

pott_2 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    At what depth are you all catching the shad this time of year?

7. Steven Armstrong

State:
    Sallisaw,Oklahoma
    i`ve been catching my shad in 8ft.deep in a cove.i try to get there before daylight