Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
ooooooooooooooo
Cass, Those are so beautiful! I just love Irises One of my favorites....I bet that the ground around the flowers is in absolutely perfect shape. You should be very very proud. To get anything to grow in Arkansas that looks that pretty is a challenge!

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
LOL Well living with all men on this hill tend to mess with the girly thing! LOL Here is a picture i took very quickly I might add at lunch today of my tea rose bush. the other one is cut roses off the rose bush I told ya on chat i saved with well catfish leftovers....giggling. #1 is a orange blush tea rose #1 is a Double Bloom Antique Yellow climber
By the way Cass...My Rose of Sharon are freakn having babies if ya are interested I will bring ya a couple at the gathering. They are taken over LOL Must be the new fertilizer huh?

Attachments

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TY sis.... your roses are beautifull !!!!! no match to your blue in your avatar :winky:.... TY for the offer on the Rose of Sharons... I got them everywhere... and mine are having babies too!!! In fact all my bushes are going nuts this year... some of them are on their 3rd. bloom!!! Guess they liked geting their feet cold this winter lol

·
Registered
Big Sam Arkansas
6,705 Posts
All right Ladies..... All them flower pictures is stirrin up my allergies!!!:eek: and yes men please take up a small donation for me !!!!LOL Get to fishin Cass!!! Ya got a new boat!!!!:good:

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Cass,
If you are still going to try to fish with us (JCCC), our next tournament is Saturday.
Come on over. Registration around 6:00am, tournament at 6:30am-3:00pm.
My Cabela's tournament up here in Missouri has been cancelled, so I am heading home to fish THE river.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
LOL Well living with all men on this hill tend to mess with the girly thing! LOL Here is a picture i took very quickly I might add at lunch today of my tea rose bush. the other one is cut roses off the rose bush I told ya on chat i saved with well catfish leftovers....giggling. #1 is a orange blush tea rose #1 is a Double Bloom Antique Yellow climber
By the way Cass...My Rose of Sharon are freakn having babies if ya are interested I will bring ya a couple at the gathering. They are taken over LOL Must be the new fertilizer huh?
If you would I would take a couple of R.O.S. please

·
Registered
85 Posts
I don't know about the rest of you's , but I think a bunch of flower pics would look real good painted all over that boat :rotfl: beings not fishing....hahaha... Be the pic of the water then when ya do get on it ... Joking my friend.
Ed

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Jennie's had fresh cut flowers on the table for awhile now, Good bloom this year. All this rain is gonna make huntin those fish kinda hard, we went out last week only caught one blue around 8lbs , Took a live gill, thought i had a flathead, least thats what I was after, but a fish is a fish.......... blue or brown. No takers on skipjack. Very nice flowers Ladies.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
I will bring some up Memorial day weekend for ya. They one I had well made babies all in my rock flowerbed LOL I have already transplanted a couple in pots. If the man upstairs helps me member I sure will bring ya some. Not sure if they are the pink ones or the burg centered white ones but ya are welcome to have some

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
still not fishing much lol............. gardens are doing great this year, I opened a new ablum......... "Flowers 2010"..... hope you enjoy the pic's as much as I do .......... Cass

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.