Not Fish Related But Could Use Some Help?

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by 01 Mudslinger, Jul 4, 2006.

1. 01 Mudslinger

01 Mudslinger Member

State:
    Gretna, Va
    Alright, I Was Wondering If Anybody In This Great State Knew Of Any Mudboggs Or Mud Drags Or Anything Of That Nature. I Love Goin To These Things As I Am Big Into Fourwheeling And Mudding. I Have Heard Of One Around Sanford And One In A Place Called Willow Springs. But Havnt Been Able To Get Any Info On Either Of Them. So If Somebody Knows Anything Could You Please Let Me Know A Time And Place And Directions From Fayetteville Or Sanford. I Would Greatly Appreciate It. Thanks.

HUNTER

2. catrod

catrod New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    The only place I know to ask is Galloways 4wd center in Richfield N.C. Give them a call @ 704-463-1072 or 704-463-7513 they should know. They have a mud racer called Nightshift.

3. 01 Mudslinger

01 Mudslinger Member

State:
    Gretna, Va
    thanks man, alot of helpful info right there

4. bigblaze

bigblaze New Member

State:
    NC
    Willow springs used to be a good one to go to...they would have several different heats where they would run the smaller trucks then they run the big boys.. the 44's and bigger with unlimited horsepower

Contact the guys at We Do Trucks in Raleigh...they used to run a truck out there also Askew (spelled) Towing also ran a truck out there...

It's been years since i've been out there PM with an e-mail address and I will send you a picture of a blazer sitting on 44's (thus the name big blaze) I have been working on for many many many many years....I will also give you a number for another guy who builds trucks he has an older blazer on 49"irocs.
    I sold him a set of 12" Superlift (swamp runner) front springs...

four wheelin is fun but I had to choose new boat or big truck, couldn't afford them both...