Not bottle caps, BUT, beer related

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by Catfish Fever, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Here's some pics I thought some might find entertaining, two more in next post.(if this lives)

Attached Files:

2. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Couple of more for additional chuckles

Attached Files:

3. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Those are good Jim. I dont think I would like any of those beers.:laugh::eek:

4. Bmac

Bmac Member

State:
    Kansas
    Jim, somewhere I have an unopened bottle for you. Ever seen the Flying Monkey Beer,made here in KS?

5. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Brian, nope, sure don't, sure like to have it though. :desire:It'll go right along with my "Moose Drool", Santa's Butt", and the "Left Hand" caps I've got, plus 150 others
    I'll get you by the house and treat you to a BIG frosty mug from the keg:beer::beer::winky:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
  6. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Jim You always crack me up. I've got to work things out so I can come and meet you some time this year. You're like the uncle I should of had.

7. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Why thanks for the compliment Jay. I'd be more than happy to host you, and you're wife, if she dares come here with you:fingers-crossed::devil::eyeroll::dance::rotfl:

8. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Jim, Years ago I got a call from a company wanting me to buy a security system. I told them NO. I had 2 Pit bulls and a red headed wife. And the Pit bulls were the least of there worries. I'm sure if she can, she will come along.
    Thanks for the invite!​

9. ZachDinicola

ZachDinicola Member

State:
    Greatbend/Hays
    that was great, i got a kick out of the you have no money one cause my gf's sisters boyfriend drinks natty light.. ewww

10. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS
    I used to drink the nasty light quite a bit. Thats been a few years though. Hey Jim, check out this months maxim magazine. they have a list of beers most of them I've never heard of.

11. steveturner024

steveturner024 Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    Name:
    Steve Turner
    Thats funny. I used to drink anything if it had alcohol in it. Don't drink very often anymore would rather spend that money on fishing.

12. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Maxim magazine?, never heard of it, clue me in. Do they have a website that might show the beer info?

13. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Steve, I think you missed the gist of my post.:stop::embarrassed::baffled::beer::shout::loser::rotfl: