Not a Dull Moment Today

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by Trophy Hunter, Dec 17, 2006.

1. Trophy Hunter

Trophy Hunter New Member

State:
    Virginia
    My kids and I went out today (12/17/06) on the Rappahanock in VA. We rode down river at 0-dark thirty and got set up in our new spot. When the sun came up my 8 year old caught a little six pounder and as soon as it hit the floor of the boat we had another clicker screaming. That was a four pound bass. My hands were still in the net grabbing the bass when another rod took off. My 5 year old answered with an eight pounder. TRIPLE!! Woo-haa. We stayed consistent the rest of the day (except at slack tide) and finished up with a 17.5 pounder being our biggest. Nice weather, lots of fish, great pictures and a day spent with my boys. Life is good. Merry Christmas.

Attached Files:

2. DryHole

DryHole New Member

State:
    Katy Texas
    Thats a nice Bronze..
    Oh ya and them Blues are oh so nice:wink:

Way to go!

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Nothin like a day on the water with the kids. thanx for sharein.

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Mark it looks like you had a great day on the water and caught some nice fish.
    I can tell by the smile on the boys face that he had a great time and he will probably tell his children about it. Thanks for sharing the pics.:big_smile: :big_smile:

5. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Thats a Super day on the water Mark ! Congrats to You and Your Sons. Thank You for Shareing with all of Us. J.D.
    :smile: :smile:

6. Trophy Hunter

Trophy Hunter New Member

State:
    Virginia
    I am not a big small mouth fisherman but I looked at the Virginia Game and Fisheries website today and realized we were 1" short of a citation. Go figure.

7. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Man-o-live sounds like the fish had you hoppin. Glad to hear you and the family had a good outing.

8. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    sounds like you guys had a great time and im glad to hear it. nice fish brother!

9. MR SANDMAN 800

MR SANDMAN 800 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Thats awesome brother....congrats to you and your kids. Sounds like it was a blast out on the water. I hope to get into some action like that sometime soon.

10. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Thanks for posting the report! Great job getting the boys out fishing! Those are some very nice photos!:big_smile:

11. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    That had to be a blast! I would of loved to seen your kids faces.
    Bill

12. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Sounds like a great day on the water with family.Congrats on the catch.Thx for posting pictures.:cool2:

13. WHEELMOBILE07

WHEELMOBILE07 New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Virginia
    Sounds like you guys had a awesome day, Congrats. Wish I was hooking into them like that lately.

Wheelmobile07