norv turner meddling?

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Phil Washburn, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i heard that norv is trying to fix tom brady up with jessica simpson:crazy::smile2:

2. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    haha... NO COMMENT!!!

3. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Phil, I didn't know Jessica Simpson was a supermodel. I thought that was a requirement:smile2:.

4. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    :smile2: He can try but between the Pats Team owner, Coach , Team dedication, and Brady's dedication to win , Brady will not fall for it. I'm sure Brady and team is working on the next win as I'm typing.:cool2:

Now after the SB win, Brady might go for a short couple weeks of Tanning on the beach, maybe a couple days of Disney land.:sweat::tounge_out:
    Then its, dump the distractions and back to work on the next season for back to back rings.:wink:

5. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    That's funny, I always thought Tom Brady liked guys.:smile2: News to me.:confused2:

6. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Sorry Ryan, you're out of luck!:big_smile:

7. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    :confused2: That's so funny I forgot to laugh. That was original, where did you learn that one at? The Bakery?ROTFL!!:smile2:

8. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Not much left to say . The best is coming up. History, records and rings. Sounds good to me. Just waiting to see who does what. I'm ready for the games this weekend on the new TV.
    "Move over a little, anyone got any chips".:tounge_out:

9. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I can get ya some chedder cheese chips... they will be Mighty tasty when the Packers beat the Pats in the SuperBowl... lol

As for poor lil o Jessica Simpson she can come cry on my shoulder and tell me about it... I wont tell her shes not welcome.. We can scrimage 1 on 1 all day if thats what she wants...

10. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Phil, if you have any influence, I'd like a fling with Paris Hilton. Always have enjoyed living slightly on the wild side. WOOWOOWOWOOW

11. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I was listening to ESPN radio today and they were saying the Dallas fans are calling Jessica Simpson "Yoko Romo"! I thought that was just downright funny! :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

12. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson
    How can you tell the difference between the 2.
    Must be the tan, pink jersey and daisy duke shorts to, well, nothing at all. LOL.:smile2:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    One game at a time. Brett will be in SB.
    but I think the W of last game is taken by Brady.:wink:

My Son is the biggest Pat fan alive. That aint easy in Texas. LOL
    wish there was a million dollar game show about the Pats cause he would win it.
    he is what got me started on the Pats many years ago. He's a little upset with me right now cause I keep telling him, age over beauty in SB.:tounge_out:
    Since last year , I been giving him a hard time about Brett coming back . I told him Brett aint done yet and now, this season, I was right. and he is surprise and a little worried . LOL. :0a5:

He's hopeing for Revenge on GB in the SB. I think he will get it.
    He did say if Pats did by a slight chance loose to GB, it would be better than loosing to the Colts. LOL.:smile2:

He has an a autograph football by Brady. Its worth a lot to him. Not in money. He wouldn't sale it right now for the wining lotto numbers.:eek:oooh:

13. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona

Here is a hint, Jessica is the pretty one with a female figure, Paris is the extra thin one.:smile2: