Northwest PA Brothers?

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by Fishgeek, Jun 25, 2006.

1. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    I posted here last year(?) about this time looking for BOC members up here in the northwestern corner of the state. I grew up in Warren County & come back from time to time to visit family (like I'm doing right now). I was just curious if any new members in this corner of the state have come aboard since last year. I know there are channels in Kinzua Reservoir and some guys I worked with while in college used to catch some nice flatties in the Allegheny down around Tionesta. I know DH used to catch flatheads right in Warren as well.

Just looking for a potential fishing partner when in town.

Later!

2. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    LOL! I'll take that as a no!

3. Eithne

Eithne New Member

State:
    OK
    I think we're mostly concentrated in the southwest area of PA. Sorry! :embarassed:

But if I weren't working 6 days a week, I'd drag John up there for some fishing. I like that area.

4. FlatheadMan

FlatheadMan New Member

State:
    Freedom,Pa
    Matt,Your welcome down this way (Beaver county area) We got some big flattys down on the ohio!!!!!

5. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    Thanks Flatheadman! I'll keep that in mind if I'm ever down that way.

6. Rockjumper

Rockjumper New Member

State:
    Parker,Pennsylvania
    I am here in Clarion county!:big_smile:

7. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Well I'm from N.E.Central Pa. Clinton/Lycoming Co. but I have been to the Kinzua dam.(think I spelled kinzua wrong??) Caught alot of perch there too! Ha. If you ever get down this way look me up.

8. jetboy

jetboy New Member

State:
    Pa
    My parents have a camp Just South of Warren on the Allegheny River. I consider that my second home, I spend a lot of time on the river around that area.