Northern Kentucky gathering?

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by iam2hi2flyinky, Aug 29, 2007.

1. iam2hi2flyinky

iam2hi2flyinky New Member

State:
    kentucky
    if i were to start a gathering on the ohio river somewhere in nky who would attend, and if so where would be the place most people would come to. just testing the water so im not wasteing my time. im at the northern most tip an ky a good mutual spot would be nice.

2. mlohre

mlohre New Member

State:
    Walton, Kentucky
    I would go and a good spot mite be Big Bone boat ramp. They have camping right on the creek and access to the Ohio river.:0a23:

3. iam2hi2flyinky

State:
    kentucky
    that would be good im right by there

4. Mudmarlin

Mudmarlin New Member

State:
    Louisville, KY
    depending on place and time I would be interested.

5. iam2hi2flyinky

State:
    kentucky
    not that far from you maybe an hr or so they have a small lake ramps to the ohio river trout fishing in some of the streams and buffalo heard great place to take some pics. the ohio river between there and the damn by indiana is not that far and produces some very nice cats. if we dont get enough people for a gathering maybe a few of us can meet up out there for a good time. lets see were this goes and then decide just testing the waters at the moment. as far as the time late fall i think would be great. any other suggestions would be great

6. iam2hi2flyinky

State:
    kentucky
    well dont look like this will work out maybe a few of us can get together for some fishing one night anyway.

7. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    if you truely want to have a "gathering" let me know, I would love to come. its nothing for me to jump the bridge in Lawrenceburg or on Markland. And if you launch out of Big Bone, I might just run my boat across the river. But if you really want to have one, just let me know and I know a few other people that I could get to come with their boats as well.

8. iam2hi2flyinky

State:
    kentucky
    well i just had shoulder surgery but as soon as it heals up ill pm you and we will do some fishen

9. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    I would attend. Not too far a drive for me.