northern Indiana gathering

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by river scum, Jun 29, 2008.

1. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    since we had a few drop out of this last gathering on the Ohio, i though we needed a northern one. i talked to a couple of my northern brothers and they suggested sept. @ missisinawa res. post your thoughts and maybe dates that sound good guys. i can get some camping info and numbers around here in a few days.

2. plukr54

plukr54 New Member

State:
    indiana
    river scum that sounds good to me. Little closer to home. I`ll keep a watch on this and hope we get some folks to come on up. Mississinewa is a great place to camp! Specially in September!

3. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    tim if you would let me know were this place is i cant find anything on it.. i may have to come up and fish with you guys again..

4. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    adam its SE of peru, and dont use my spelling for god sakes. lol

5. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    i should have known better tim ..lol hell you may have had a few before you posted that:smile2::smile2::smile2:

6. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Count me and Massive Cat in Tim! I'll start savin for fuel now, lmao!

7. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    plenty of cats to be had there hookset, mostly channels. welcome to the b.o.c. man!

8. rmoran171

rmoran171 New Member

State:
    Cedar Grove In
    count me in again. wouldnt miss it!

9. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Man another gathering with Tim????????? OK I GUESS... Looking forward to it... dont know where it is but im sure I can find it

10. PrittyKitty

PrittyKitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    whoo hoo another gathering. i'm in. me and my trusty little scale will make the journey. can't wait to hear more info bout it!

11. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    where are my northern brothers? harold, oh no, and ben, lets hear your thoughts on this.

12. bnorth

bnorth New Member

State:
    Indiana
    A northern gathering sounds great to me. I would have loved to make it down to the Ohio but gas and work kept me away. I've never been to Missisinawa, but I do know where it is. Anyone have any ideas on a possible date in Sept?

13. hdfatboy29

hdfatboy29 New Member

State:
    indiana
    sounds great to me since i wasnt able to make the rockypoint one. i can even haul a few folks with me since i have a 4dr dually . it,s deisel and i make my own bio fuel so it,s dirt cheap for me cost me about 50cents a gallon to make . folks just let me know who wants to ride along and it,s done . just let me know when the food thread is gonna start. this is what i need now thanks guys and gals

14. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Have scale...Will travel:smile2:...W

15. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Dang, I would be there in a heartbeat but I am only going to be in South Bend until the end of July :angry: I have not fishe the Missi in years.

16. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    south bend eh, i bet you are going to knock me off the top again arent you marc. lol:wink:

17. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
  18. fullstringer

fullstringer Member

State:
    Indiana
    Sounds great I would really like to get an oppurtunity to meet some of you guys count me in.

19. rairdog

rairdog New Member

State:
    IN
    Cutting into my salmon season but I'll try to make it. Grandmother is flying in from Washington State Sept. 10th so the weekend of the 20th would be good for me. Bro-in-law had a surprise 40th b-day party so I couldn't make the last one. If I'm lucky I'll bring some more of these and the smoker.

Attached Files: