Northern California Check in.....Where all you at???

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by daystarchis, Oct 13, 2005.

1. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Hey guys, where in the heck is Dirty Harry, Linz, Bert, Lloyd, Kevin, Lil Hooker and the rest???? Like to hear from all the Central/Northern Brothers.

2. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    i is here but we all know its hard to lose a mangy ole mutt :rolleyes:

3. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    LOL!!!! Me too bro...can't get rid of me :cool:

4. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    I am here, so we headed out saturday Robb?

-Brian

5. cliffey07

cliffey07 New Member

State:
    Redding, California
    cliffey is here checking in

6. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Hey cliffey!!! You made it up here yet???? Let us know brother!

7. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    BERT, PAUL, LINZ, LlOYD, KEVIN, ECT.....
    WERE YOU ALL BEEN??????????????

8. riverbud55

riverbud55 Well-Known Member

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    Hey cliffey hows it going bro? hope ya made out safe and are at home by now. And now its time to party dude and have good one, and drink a good cold one for me bud. hope you take some time off to get to get some hunting and fishing before ya gota start working :eek: best time all for the hunting going on right now, oh ya and fishing. some day soon I may try to make it up your way and ya take me to your favort fishin hole and we will dip a line dude. And if ya ever have a some free time when your down south let me know well hit the river for some hunting and or fishing.
    Bluehunter, myself and a few others are talking about doing a gathering down there ( at the colorado river in blythe)sometime in the spring it would be great if you and some of the bros from up there could make out for that one, I think it should be a good one for all including the bros familys. any bros up there good for that one? going to start a thread soon about it.
    hey rob got a couple of fishing pole holders here with your name on them from when you couldn't make the first gathering. PM your address and i'll ups them to you
    cliffey and all have a good one

9. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Hey riverbud... Maybe a few of us can car pool down there. I will check around. You the man riverbud!!!!! I sure could use those pole holders too. I will PM you.

10. riverbud55

riverbud55 Well-Known Member

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    hey rob got your PM,be sending them holders asap. Just found out today were bidding a job up in your home town, a Carmax, did the last 2 they built, so maybe I'll be up your way soon. C-ya

11. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    All right Bro!!!!! We can do some fishing!!! Let me know. Come over for dinner as well ;) Thanks for those pole holders :)

12. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Hey Brandt, glad you made it home ok buddy. Still thinking of that deer sandwich you made buddy. At what time did you leave Irvine last time we fished?

Jaime

13. cliffey07

cliffey07 New Member

State:
    Redding, California
    yea i am home for good now, i live up here in redding but i will travel for some fishing trips, i am gonna take a month off before i start working again, but thanks for the congrats and justr let me know when yall wanna fish.

14. hopnbrly

hopnbrly New Member

State:
    California
    Still around on a occasion or two guys.Im just havnt been as active on the site since my daughter joined the Air Force.One of those priority change things.

15. Capt Steve

Capt Steve Active Member

State:
    Clovis, CA
    A salute for your daughter! How does she like the USAF so far?

16. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Hi Lloyd, glad tosee you posting. Hope all is well.

Jaime

17. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Hey Lloyd!!!!! great to hear from you brother!!!! Hows the family? Man, seems like we only get together at the gatherings. Anyways, glad to hear from you bro.

18. hopnbrly

hopnbrly New Member

State:
    California
    Daughter is loving the Air force but Injured her knee in training and may be discharged.On another note the striper fishing is improving here in the Modesto-Manteca area My guess is its about a week or two from getting hot.

19. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    yep and i cant wait. :) now if my wife would get well enough to go and do some fishing soon i plan to go get a striper.

20. Mudville

Mudville New Member

tahy it's doing pretty good here in stockton. i haven't gotten a chance to dip a line yet but i went by the spot where i did a lot of fishing last year around this time and there were a few biggies. should be picking up in a week or two to full speed. frenzies gallore.