North of the "BRIDGE"

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by BIG GEORGE, Jun 3, 2008.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Launched at the usual spot today with Tom (CopyCat). This time instead of turnin south at the river I said to myself, self, head nort today. LOL! Well I did and it was a good day. Water was 68 degrees baits of choice were fresh cut gills,perch,carp and good old liver. Can't say wich stood out cause they all produced fish. Productive times were last hour and a half of outgoin tide and the first couple hours of in comein. Fished a good drop off durein the outgoin that went from 4 to 16 feet. On the in comein we fished the up side of an island in 4 to 24 feet of water. Fish came from various depths. We placed rods at several different depths. All and all agreat day on the water with good company. Good thing our wives weren't there. We beat them up pretty good today. LOL! Heres some pics to bore ya.

Attached Files:

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    A few more for ya. LOL!

Attached Files:

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    This is it. I promise. LOL!

Attached Files:

4. kennylee

kennylee New Member

State:
    Missouri -
    Looks like you caught a mess, just the right size for the fryer. lol, let's eat

5. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hey George it looks like you all had your selfs a good trip and caught some nice fish congrats on your catches and good luck to you on the rest of the fishing season keep us posted on how you do.

6. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Great to see one of your reports and bunch of pics George! :cool2: Looks like a super day on the water! :big_smile:

7. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Big George those are some nice fish, and also congrats to Tom (copycay). :smile2:

8. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Big G, I enjoy your fishing trip posts. Always very well described with some humor thrown in, Thanks!

9. hawgman

hawgman New Member

State:
    Texas
    Hey Big G quit showing off you are making me jealous. Wish I could be there catching with you.