North Eastern NM

Discussion in 'NEW MEXICO LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by jddrumm, Aug 28, 2005.

1. jddrumm

jddrumm New Member

State:
    Clayton NM
    I live in Northeastern NM. Where I am at I can go to CO, KS,OK, or TX in less than one hour. Thogh these days with the price of gas I just go to the local lake here; Clayton lake. the lake has bass, walleye, trout, mudcat, channel cat and flatheads. Got a little bit of every thing. Just thought I would let you guys know where I am from.

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hey justin i just joined and its cool to have a neighbor almost Im from Logan maybe we can go fishin togather sometime

3. jddrumm

jddrumm New Member

State:
    Clayton NM
    T%hat sounds good. The lake just opened back up at the first of this month for fishing. They close it in the winter for the geese to have some where to go. What comp. are you working for?

4. khershey

khershey New Member

State:
    New Mexico
    :) Hi all. I just recently moved here to Elephant Butte,NM. Get my boat next week. Can't wait to hit the lake. I understand the state record Blue cat came from this lake. Hope to have some cat action soon to post. Take care all.
    :)

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    YEEEEHAAA we finally got rain......and some snow too thank the LORD

6. khershey

khershey New Member

State:
    New Mexico
    :0a22: Still dry here at Elephant Butte. hope we get some soon. They have already started releasing water for El Paso.:0a23:

7. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    yeah i think it sux we gotta give our water to TX