Noooo..... I Dont Wanna

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by field989, Aug 14, 2006.

1. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    well we have to go and sign up for school today :choler: :0a6: :0a15:

I REALLY DONT WANNA

its gonna SUCK BIG TIME WHEN WE START SCHOOL UP AGAIN

oh i hate it SOOOO MUCH

Jeff

2. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    ya, i know what oyu mean brother, i hate it too :(

3. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    enjoy it while you can - it beats working and paying bills day in and day out:sad2:

4. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    Got that right Phil. These younguns aint got a clue yet do they lol.

5. dademoss

dademoss Member

State:
    Ohio
    I was too slow again, you two took the words right out of my mouth!

6. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Young fellows, I hated school with a passion when I was growing up..I even quit school, and later got my GED...I have now found out I hate working for a living even worse:big_smile: I know it's no fun, but believe me it gets worse once you have to start supporting yourself, and all that!

7. Mutt

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    Yep Jack your so right support your self your family pay bills layoffs worrys about how your gonna feed and keep a roof over your familys head yep all them fun things. And one more thing most kids feel they will be free when they are adults and get to be on thier own ha thats a joke you become a slave to life thats for sure. Enjoy it while you can I would love to be a kid again but know what I know now.

8. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    OoooH, not me... Never once have I heard a kid, when asked what he wanted to be when he grew up, say, "Old, fat and grumpy":lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Add life to your years, instead of years to your life.

9. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Trust me when I say this. Don't take shortcuts. Take the time to finish High School. Move on and Graduate college. Get any and all possible pieces of paper that say you know something about whatever field you want to go into. The more you have, the better chance you have of being hired for said job. Even if in reality you know NOTHING about said field. Why do I know this? I have been passed over for many jobs in the IT world because some young kid fresh out of college had a piece of paper that said he graduated. Even when I had many years of experiance in the field.

10. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Tony is right! Get all the education you can. It will pay off in the end! You can hated it just do well tho.
    Bill

11. Mutt

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    I like being old fat and grumpy though lol.

12. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    I'll admit, I don't care for school much eithier, we go back August 25th. BUT, like others said it's real important, plus I only have a couple years left now, and then College. The harder you work now, most likely the less you will have to work later.

13. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Ill be completely honest. Im only 26 and wish I was back in school so bad. Lookj at it this way once your out of school its harder to make new friends cause your working all the time usually with people who are older than you. It becomes harder to meet girls because you are not surrounded by them all day anymore if you are surrounded by girls in your job chances are they wont date you cause you are too young tooo broke or any one of a million reasons. Ican add to this list all day but I dont have the time cause I HAVE TO GO TO WORK :angry:

14. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    1. Get a degree

2. Get a high paying job

3. Save a lot, spend little

4. Retire early

5. Fish alot

Wish I had done 1-3!:crazy:

15. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    It's all good, Jeffrey. School's always been lowsy for me... Didn't help the situations though....ha

-Red

16. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    I hated it too, but these guys are right, working really sux! :tounge_out:

17. catfishkatmando

catfishkatmando New Member

State:
    Salem, WV.
    I mean it would be kinda nice cutting class to go fishing, have the only ton in the student parking lot on friday. Telling the principal I swear I didn't know there was still beer in the live well.Having to tel the teacher it was either school supplies or stink bait, the posiabilitys are endless

18. shortshank

shortshank New Member

State:
    Oregon
    In my case you can add bald on top to that list too. I hated school but man did I love sports. We had to maintain C average to be eligible for any sport calculated weekly. I learned because I wanted to play..it's exactly the same in life.
    Don

19. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Stay in school its ahard row to hoe out here You guys that are out of school you are never to old to go back it may be hard you can do it:lol:

20. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    You better listen to these guys while you have a chance. They've been there and done that. I mean come on, they're either right or all on drugs. Maybe both, lol. If you absolutely can't bare the thought of going to college with hundreds of drop dead hot females, then go the military.