Noodling

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by Drawout, Apr 9, 2006.

1. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    Anyone everdone this? Is it fun and do u know of any links to see videos?
    Adreniline:) :) :cool: broke fingers:crying: :crying: :mad:

2. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Johnny,
    Do a search on here. There are a number of threads ongoing about noodling.

3. Oldtroll

Oldtroll New Member

State:
    King NC.
    Call me a whimp or whatever, but I aint stickin my hand into ANY hole, just ta see what's in there.
    I used to have a few friends that were in to that type of fishing, but it's not for me. I still got all my fingers, and want to keep it that way.

4. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    I came close Friday night!!!

I was in a tournament and I had a fish wrap on an underwater stump. We trolled the boat into about a foot of water and tried to free it it. My partner was trying to hold the boat in the wind and I was wranging around with my hand underwater in the dark trying to catch the fish. I tried to net it, but the net got hung on the stump. Then my light fell off my hat and sank to the bottom!! LOL!!! It was a comedy!! We were laughing, cussing, struggling, you name it. Finally I got my hands on the fish and it turned out to be a cull fish and we let it go. LOL!!!

The bottom line after all of that is that I decided that I have no desire to take on a catfish on its home turf!!!!

5. rsimms

rsimms New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Visit http://www.catfishgrabblers.com By the way, the girls on the cover of the "Girls Gone Grabblin'" DVD, and in the Outdoor Life article, are my daughters (he said proudly :)).