noodling channels and blues video

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by dinkbuster1, Apr 1, 2006.

1. Crackr

Crackr New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Pretty funny. I know what I'm gonna do if my rod and reel strike out tonight lol!

2. JimF

JimF New Member

State:
    IL
    I hate to that sh)t, I really do. Those are the breeders that replenish the future of our fisheries. They have just murdered several generations of cats. What a waist!! Those fish were on thier way to produce thousands of offspring. One can only amagine the countless numbers off eggs that have just lost any opportunity to thrive and become breeders of thier own.

3. Crackr

Crackr New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hmm, you must've known these guys and their intentions. I figured they'd get their picture took and possibly filet them out.

4. ftlstrings

ftlstrings New Member

State:
    MIssouri
    I agree with JimF. If you wanna make it a fairer way to cheat, then why dont you just shock them up with the ground wires behind your body.

~M~

5. Crackr

Crackr New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I was joking about trying it myself. I've never tried nor condone it. If I strike out with rod rod and reel it's meant to be. I'd like to think these fish were released, but you never know. They might as well filet them out due to the damaging way they tossed them in the boat.

6. JimF

JimF New Member

State:
    IL
    They were not released...Its not about the few fish that hit the boat, Its the 1000's of eggs that were left to die by themselves

7. Crackr

Crackr New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Duly noted. Like I said, I won't be doin' it anytime soon. I catch and release 99% of all my fish, which isn't much since I've came up empty-handed my first couple outings this year. Population is imperative, no question.