Noodling at Keystone

Discussion in 'OKLAHOMA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by daniel-delarosa, Jun 7, 2009.

1. daniel-delarosa

daniel-delarosa New Member

State:
    seminole, oklahoma
    Anyone ever noodle Keystone? Im getting tired of walking miles and miles down the rivers and creeks. Cruising around a lake on the toon sounds much more appealing.:big_smile: The north area around Cleavland looks to be the best place to start, by google maps anyways. Anyone have any advice?

2. Noodler87

Noodler87 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I have never been noodling at Keystone but I found ton of good holes for flatheads to hiding at the creeks thats tributary into Cimarron River that going into Keystone Lake.. Its just nearby Mannford town. I am in needed of some partners to go with me. I hopefully some of my friends can go with me..

3. jugginhunter

jugginhunter New Member

State:
    Collinsville, Oklahoma
    Wheres Keystone??? and i don't know a thing bout it so i don't know

4. jugginhunter

jugginhunter New Member

State:
    Collinsville, Oklahoma
    hey Daniel have you ever tried to fish seminole lake or or are you just tired of it

5. daniel-delarosa

daniel-delarosa New Member

State:
    seminole, oklahoma
    Ya, i fish Sportsman quite a bit. Its just a few miles from my house.

6. jugginhunter

jugginhunter New Member

State:
    Collinsville, Oklahoma
    oh cool i don't know where it is so im pretty sure its to far away for me. =)

7. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    I've been out to keystone a couple of times noodling. Both times I went the lake was up several feet, so I really didn't have much luck, but it seems like it should have some really good holes, there's a lot of rock around that lake, I know it has a lot of flatheads. I'd like to try it again when the lake level is close to normal, like it is right now.