No Tag

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by carpet1, Oct 25, 2006.

1. carpet1

carpet1 New Member

State:
    Ash Flat,Arkansas
    I seen on the news where 3 or 4 schools have band tag from being played.Afaid of lawsuits.The bad thing is that there are 3 or 4 kids that will BE IT for the rest of there lives..

2. Katphish

Katphish New Member

State:
    tennessee
    If you want my opinion, I think that schools these days are ruining kids. Theres too many stupid rules that people are making. Banning kids from having fun is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard of.

3. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Let me be the first to say

NOT IT

4. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    thats funny but whats it have to do with catfishing :lol:

oh and like benji said not it

5. superman

superman New Member

State:
    DeSoto MO
    i agree the schools these day have no authority over the kids they are afraid of lawsuits back in my time at school the paddle was what kept most of us in check i still remeber the sound of that darn thing coming at my back side

6. huntduck

huntduck New Member

State:
    Alabama
    It's a sad feeling I get every August when I write the check to send my kids to a (private school) just so they can PRAY and get their ASS whopped. The public school system has really gone down in the past 14 or so years since I graduated.Where did the dress code go?It just gets under my skin to see these kids walking with their pants waist down to the knees.Quess it's easier for the cops to run em down though!

7. carpet1

carpet1 New Member

State:
    Ash Flat,Arkansas
    Sorry I didn't mean to put this in the catfish forum

8. Douglas Foster

Douglas Foster New Member

State:
    SW Oklahoma
    Okay, I gotta ask, who was the principle with the gonads big enough to bust Supermans ass!:lol:

9. Myname

Myname New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I believe that was Mr. Kryptonite, principal of Smallville High School.:lol:

Have a nice day.