No Shotgun pellets to clean

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Phil Washburn, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    Sometime next year, if all goes well, Brett Holm of Chaska, Minn., will begin selling his Season Shot, an improvement over current shotgun shells because its pellets dissolve on contact in the game meat and, more important, automatically flavor it for cooking. Holm told the Chanhassen (Minn.) Villager newspaper in August that he will initially offer lemon pepper, mesquite, Mexican, and Creole flavors, but, he said, chemists are at work right now to expand the selection. [Chanhassen Villager, 8-3-06]

2. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I guess in order for me to take advantage of that stuff, I'm going to have to start eatin' the heads of all the critters I shoot...:lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    As easy as 3.14159265358979323846264338327950

3. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Sounds cool. But just had an image of momma in the back yard with my 870 seasoning the roasters for the Sunday Q! Might be good for keeping the neighbors from being too nosey!

4. Big Eli

Big Eli New Member

State:
    Ohio, Clifton

Alright Phil, this sound alittle out there. I searched the papers web site and tryed to google it and got nothing.

Can you give us anymore info on this? It's killin me. Sound to good to be true!

5. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK