No-Rolls sinkers and 3-way swivels, how?

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by JBrooks, Sep 29, 2009.

1. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    I cannot think of a way to use a no-roll sinker with a three way sinker. Any input? What sinkers do you usually use?
    Only thing I could think of was tying another swivel to stop the no roll, but that's waste.

2. SWeiss

SWeiss New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Put the no-roll on your line with the wide part down.

Tie a small loop in the end of the line, then run the other end of the line back through the loop. You'll have to do this BEFORE you tie on the length of line to your 3-way swivel.

3. ammo warrior

ammo warrior Member

State:
    Columbia, MO
    I use no-roll above my three way according to the 'normal' flow strength of the river coushioned by a bead to protect the main line. Then add on a smaller sinker off of the three way if needed to adjust for current conditions... hope this helps :wink:

4. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Don't waste a nice no-roll on a 3 way swivel rig. They are designed to slide up and down your line.

Use a bank, pyramid, or even flat disc sinkers for 3-way swivel rigs.

5. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    I have close to 150 5oz no roll sinkers and absolutely no other kind. I need at least 3 ounces to sit down on the river I'm at.

Thanks for ideas, I'll have to give it a try next time I head out. I think this should help get rid of some snags.

6. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    cotter pin, old piece of coat hanger, screw eye(sometimes come loose), bead tied on the end of the line, ummm... cig but tied on the end uhhh...