No roll sinkers??

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by kycatman01, Aug 29, 2006.

1. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    I have never bought any no roll sinkers. I would like to try them. What do they usually sell for? Thanks for any future responses!!

2. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana

3. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Go to the national gathering. They will be real cheap. Take some lead and you probably won't have to pay for anything.

4. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    I would like to go to the gathering and do that but I'm not going to get to go. I sure wish I could, though! Thanks for the suggestion!!

5. screamnclickersc

screamnclickersc New Member

State:
    S.C.
    I buy ALL my sinkers,including no-roll from a man on eBAY.He's from N.C.-just do a search for no-rolls.You can't beat his price.

6. Supafox

Supafox New Member

State:
    Hannibal MO
    No rolls are the only way to go. They work great bank fishing in current. I got mine from catfish.

7. Cattracker16

Cattracker16 New Member

State:
    Wilton Iowa
    I bought a sinker mold and now build my own up. The sinker mold i bought is for 1 up to 3 ounces so far i like them very well, i also have a egg 1 and 1 1/2 ounce. i noticed that the soft lead i use makes for a shiney'r sinker.

8. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    nce I started useing no rolls. I won't go back. I bought some online a while back, but then I bought molds so now I make my own.

9. bigcatJoe

bigcatJoe New Member

State:
    indiana
    No-rolls sinkers are good in current if you want your bait close to the bottom. The won't roll around the bottom. Other kinds of sinkers is better depends on the why you'r fishing.

10. Hangin'hogs

Hangin'hogs New Member

State:
    Missouri
    No rolls are great. I prefer a 5oz. in mid to heavy current. Not all stores in my area carry them. But have found them for about .65 for the 5oz. But it seems like that at the end of the summer they are becoming harder to find. I might start making my own.

11. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Welcome to the BOC, Kris!! Enjoy yourself!!

12. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Thanks to all for your responses! You all have been very helpful.