No roll sinkers

Discussion in 'Terminal Tackle Review' started by IL Hunter, May 8, 2006.

1. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    Is there anywhere online I can buy flat no roll sinkers or is that something that I have to get molds for and make myself. I don't really live in a place where melting lead would be easily done.

2. bmaultbay

bmaultbay New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    have you tried catfishconnection.com?

3. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    Wow that makes me feel dumb...thanks for that though...they have everything thing I think I could ever need.

4. bmaultbay

bmaultbay New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    how do you think i heard about the web site?:smile2:

5. sltrnsam

sltrnsam New Member

State:
    Iowa
    i found a place in north dakota i will send you a pm of the web site.

6. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Catfish Connection is one of our sponsors. I don't think it right to be sending links to another website in a PM from this board to a place that is not a sponsor of the BOC.
    CC has great prices and the owner is a member of the BOC!!!

7. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    I tend to wonder about things that people aren't willing to publicly post. I am getitng ready to place an order with CC.

8. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Yea, try to stick with the sponsors, They butter our bread so butter theirs.

9. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Dreadnaught... what about free enterprise? A person buying from another source may be the only way he can get what he desires. Are you saying we shouldn't even try to help him out with his questions. He could still purchase from Catfish Connections if that was his desire, but he would be in a better position to make a decision. I don't think we should post links on the forum, but fail to see where a PM would be incorrect. Not trying to be difficult, just trying to be right and fair. I don't purchase from CC, not because of the prices, but because they don't accept paypal.

10. bmaultbay

bmaultbay New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    BOC and CC, don't get any better than that!!

11. sltrnsam

sltrnsam New Member

State:
    Iowa
    well i dont think it is all that bad to save a brother some money when buying fishing supplies, if catfish connection was that cheap on there sinkers i would have bought from them. by the way thanks for the -1 rep i just got for doing that. if that is the way going to treat me for doing that take me off this board.

clayton huff

12. HARVRAD2003

HARVRAD2003 New Member

State:
    ILLINOIS
    What's a good all around size no roll sinker to buy? I was thinking about getting some #4's and #5's for my fishing trip to REND LAKE.

13. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    4 or 5 ounces should be plenty for a lake. On the Illinois river I use 2 or 3 ounces and they work fine. I know a lot of people on the Mississippi use more than that though.