No Roll Sinkers

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by ShilohRed, Jul 7, 2009.

1. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    We will be offering a new deal for No Roll sinkers in a few weeks. That will allow fisherman to use there No Roll sinkers even on a Sinker Slide. This will cut down on having to take different sinkers with you.
    We will be also be adding Bank sinkers and a few other types of sinkers in the weeks ahead.
    But this new ideal will let the ones that use No-Rolls to keep on using them. also allow the sinker to come off if you get the sinker hung up. But not break off the whole rig.
    Pete

2. heyop_erator

heyop_erator New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I sure like your things,bobbers,ect. and can't wait to see your new line of items!

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Like Teri, i haven't bought a thing i wasn't happy with. Good to have ya as a sponsor Pete and thanks for all you do.

4. buckethead

buckethead New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Hi Pete,

I have to agree with them,

Good products, outstanding service, and a pretty good guy !!!!!!!!!!

Now after all of that """suckin up """ what do I get FREE ((LMBO)):roll_eyes:

cliff

5. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    One free Dipbait worm with that order of 20 sickle dip bait worms you needed. LOL http://www.wildwolfproducts.com/dipbaitwormallcolors.htm
    Thanks guys were trying our best to build up our product line. It will take time and effort. But were putting everything back into products.
    Pete