no roll sinkers on a 3 way rig

Discussion in 'Terminal Tackle Review' started by slikk03, Jul 2, 2009.

1. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    what will a no roll sinker do on a 3 way rig, i just got 25 made for a carolina, 3 oz will they act the same or will they roll with a 3 way rig, i like them just becouse they were in stock and bulk, i might switch 2 a carolina rig, but i aint got a bead to protect the knot

2. shanelures

shanelures New Member

State:
    ohio
    i use a carolina rig and put a split shot just above the knot!! never have had a problem!

3. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    that is all i use is a carolina rig with 3 oz no roll beads you can go to sporting good wally world has them also craft stores have them too

4. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    Get some beads at a craft store...i was at hobby lobby or whatever yesterday .(I had to go in order to go to Bass pro).. But i got something good out of it 360 beads were $4:crazy::crazy::crazy:...i get like 200 for like $8 at cabelas!!!!

5. LMHart

LMHart New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    Catfishboy1995 has the right idea. Just ask your better half to watch the sales at hobby lobby. (Plus the offer to go to hobby lobby may get brownie points) They have a lot of half price deals. Used to make bead necklaces when I life guarded and I would get tons of beads for next to nothing.

I also get my stuff to tie my own bobber stops.

6. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj
    I dont see why a no roll wouldnt work on a 3 way rig but if your looking for beads hit up walmart they have bags of a bizillion for $2:big_smile:

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Beads can be purchased at all the places mentioned. Another idea is to use a piece of plastic hose instead of the bead. Exp: Fish tank hose. I to prefer the no role sinkers, in a carolina set up, for most applications.