no roll sinker mold

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by nitrofreq, Jan 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nitrofreq

nitrofreq New Member

State:
    iowa
    im looking for a no roll sinker mold. i need one for 1,2 and 3 ounce sinkers. im not having much luck on ebay. i dont really want to buy a new one unless i absolutely have to. if you have one PM me please title your PM "no roll sinker mold" just in case i go on an email deleting rampage. thanks.

cody.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2010
  2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Cody Welcome to the USCA, from So. Illinois. The mold you are looking for is very popular among fisherman. You might just want to order a new one. You can purchase one for the approx. cost of 30.00--36.00.

3. karaep

karaep Member

State:
    Greenville, NC
    I have a cheap pyramid sinker mold that makes 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 ounce sinkers. I just sent you an email.

4. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I agree, those are the "IN Thing" might just want to order one, save some time

5. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    The mold you are looking for is # 3244 a do it mold that makes 1 , 11/2 ,2 and 3 oz used ones are very hard to fine and even on ebay they are almost as much as a new one when they do come up for sale. If you look at the catfish nation tackle shop i have them for 37.00 with shipping

6. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Not stepping on my toe I am right there with barlowstackle when you add shipping. and just alittle over srmo because they have 8.95 shipping cost. Most all my molds are 32.00 + $6.00 shipping but that for the whole order no limit or added cost. plus if your order is over 100.00 i ship it for free. 25.99 for a mold i can't buy them for that so they most buy a truck load to sale for that price. But i don't see No Roll Molds listed there anywhere

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  7. nitrofreq

nitrofreq New Member

State:
    iowa
    im just gonna get one from bass pro shops this weekend. i thought i could find a used one and save a few $$$. im just being cheap right now. we are saving to buy another house, so every penny matters.

cody.

8. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Hope they have it for you and find some steel rods to use for pull pins the one that comes with the mold will not last very long.

9. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I agree, those rods are junk. Plus, they suck to work with. They would work great if they were not 600 degrees when your working with them.

10. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    I wipe my rods down with a little grease everytime before I pour ..this helps..

11. hdfatboy29

hdfatboy29 New Member

State:
    indiana
    i was just at the bait shop today and k&r had the do-it molds for 27 bucks you can e mail them at krcompany@yahoo.com and they were only 5 bucks shipping hope this helps

12. karaep

karaep Member

State:
    Greenville, NC

No one has responded at K&R to my email about Do-It molds. I still want to buy a River Sinker RS-2-810 mold. It makes 8 and 10 ounce sinkers. $32.00 shipped is a great price. Do you have a phone number?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.