No-roll molds?

Discussion in 'Terminal Tackle Review' started by GMC FishHauler, Apr 2, 2007.

1. GMC FishHauler

GMC FishHauler New Member

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    where do u find the no roll molds? I went to cabela's today and BPS 2 weeks ago, i cannot find any.

2. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    I got mine from cabelas they usually dont have them on the shelfs here but if you ask they will get you one.

3. Doyle

Doyle New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Use a spoon James, I've used spoons for years. Drill a hole when hard. :smile2:

4. Catfish Quiver

Catfish Quiver Member

State:
    Ks, w, edg
    You can get them at cabela's (online) or Ebay, about a dollar or two cheaper on ebay.

5. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    I purchase all my molds directly from Do-it Mold. You can purchase from them on-line or by phone order.

6. kdm75

kdm75 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    It would be alittle cheaper if you bought it through bass pro;catfish connection are cabales rather than ordering it through DO IT Corp.

7. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Cheaper? I don't know about that. I usually order directly from the do-it corporation and I'm too darn stingy to spend a penny I don't have to spend. But, to give the devil his due, I have never ordered from the other places mentioned. No need to buy the same horse twice.

8. kdm75

kdm75 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    Well the three do it molds I have would have cost me $35 pluse shiping and handling each , But got two of them from bass pro shop for $30.00 not a big savings but a savings non the less. The third one I bought the kit from Do It not a good deal.

9. ravenloft420

ravenloft420 New Member

State:
    mo
    I also got my 3,4,5 oz no-roll mold from bass pro for $32.99. it was one of the more expensive ones there but well worth it. its hard to find big sinkers around here much less no-rolls. big egg sinkers are like 7 something for like 4 of them!!:eek:oooh:

10. bluekatcher

bluekatcher New Member

State:
    illinois
    catfish connection, they sell all different kind of molds and they average around 30$ if i remember right. They are the home of all your catfishing needs....... check out they're web site.

11. KYTRAPPER

KYTRAPPER New Member

State:
    Floyd county,KY
    I ordered mine from cabelas.

12. Rhinospawn

Rhinospawn New Member

State:
    North Dakota
    my cabelas has them in stock for the 3,4,5 and 6,7,8 no roll molds. I had to go to catfish connection for my 1-3oz one. all are do it molds and are sweeeeet......

catch the beast to be weighed and realesed..

13. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Back in the 50s, I started out molding sinkers with whatever I could find that was extremely cheap, or better yet, free. So, some of the first sinkers I molded were by using spoons for a mold. I never bothered to drill a hole lengthwise through them, but rather drilled a hole in the small end. The proper term for that type of sinker is 'no-snag', according to the Do-It folks. But, you could sure attach it to your line with a plastic slider, and it will definitely hold the bottom as well as a real 'no-roll'. Here's a picture of the 'no-snag' sinkers made by the Do-It molds.

Attached Files:

14. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Nice post, I have used them for years and they work great when in current.

15. DemolitionMan

DemolitionMan New Member

State:
    Tupelo, Mississippi
    I got my "no roll" do-it mold from Barlow's Tackle...I got the 1-3 oz for $28.61 and some extra pins 12 for $5.00....DemoMan