No new threads?

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by whiteriverbigcats, Oct 6, 2006.

1. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Just wondering if everyone has giving up.. i see the same post day in and day out and am kinda worried that the fishing has gone down everywhere in the state.... Im curious to know whats going on out there.. i might hit the river tonight and hopefully i get a few....

2. savage308

savage308 New Member

State:
    Victoria, Texas
    I'm hoping to go tonight myself... Hopefully me and the wife can get out for a few hours and wet some lines.... I'll post some pics if we catch anything decent...

3. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Well good luck.. i hope i have some luck myself...

4. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    im going sunday with scottwiseman meeting up at craigs creek and launching there and hopefully catch some cats in the upper and lower pool of markland

5. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Go get them Shane. I kind of thought the catch reports had picked up a little.

Have fun, catch the great fish.

6. FWFeecherman

FWFeecherman New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I've been fishing, just not for cats lately. Im going to try some fall flathead fishing this weekend though. I'm going to test the fall bite theoryon flatheads. Tight Lines and screamin clickers to ya!!

7. HoosierPoleCat

HoosierPoleCat New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Same thing here FW been fishing, just not for flatties. RiverScum & I just got back from a salmon trip in michigan. Now its time for the fall feeding frenzy {I hope} :wink:
    Here is a few pic's from our trip.....RiverScum with a hawg....I'm holding a couple beauties....

Attached Files:

8. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    those are some nice ones.thanks for posting pictures.

9. savage308

savage308 New Member

State:
    Victoria, Texas
    Well Shane....
    Wife and I went fishing last night... got on the water at 7:30 and fished til 1am. Bought some of DK's bait and some #4 hooks to give it a try. Bait seemed to work ok.. about the same as my wife does with worms. We caught plenty of fish but only 8 keepers avg. 1-1.5lbs. No big hits or anything. Had a great time and have a few to fry up.... My fish supply was running real low... Gonna go back out tonight and give it another shot.

By the way the moon sure was bright.... Almost seemed like daybreak at times....

10. HoosierPoleCat

HoosierPoleCat New Member

State:
    Indiana
    ty Harry... I figured that I was long over due on posting some pic's. And it gives us all something to look at.

11. treddinwater

treddinwater Active Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    It's not that I've given up on fishing for the year, it's just that my fishing time is very limited at this point. Keeping up with school, work, and the whole looking at and getting into college process is time filling. When I have gotten out to fish, I haven't had much time to set up for cats, it's mostly just been nightcrawlers under a bobber or minnows or lures right now. Starting to get hungry for some fall crappies though and fall break is coming up for me.:roll_eyes:

12. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    I haven't been out in a week, gonna go out next weekend. Man i bet the blues are hammering right now though. I am getting exctied just thinking about it!

13. ScottWiseman

ScottWiseman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    They werent yesterday when Chuck and I were out...but hopefully they will be this weekend.

14. smoke

smoke New Member

State:
    Indiana
    plan on heading out tonight to see if i can hook up with some fish hope the rain stays away last few times it has rained the whole time...keep your lines in the water

15. mperry

mperry New Member

State:
    Indiana
    My fishing has pretty much sucked. Not a lot to talk about. Going this weekend so maybe I will have something to post. :wink: