No more high school!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfish_clayton, May 15, 2007.

1. catfish_clayton

catfish_clayton New Member

State:
    Catania, Italy,
    Finaly, out of high school. Now I'll have more time to go fishing, well at least untill I get a job. Dont realy want one, but I guess I'll need the money so I can get some new fishing stuff. Well anyway woo who! no more high school.:big_smile:

2. scott1

scott1 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    someday you will wish you could go back to the easy life of just waking up, going to school and then coming home and fishing.

3. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    'Grats on graduation! Stay out of trouble, and catch some fish this summer. Things get a little bit more complicated here on out believe it or not. What I wouldn't do to be back in school.

4. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    'Grats on graduation! Welcome to reality!~
    :boss: ​

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Good luck buddy, my little brother also graduates this year.

6. greatthosu

greatthosu New Member

State:
    AZ.
    Great job Young man. A job and tax's and all the fishing you can do.

7. Leakyboat

Leakyboat New Member

Good job!
    It isn't so bad out here in the real world!REALLY!:big_smile:
    Ernie

8. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Congrats Clayton! I hope that you are able to find a job that allows you plenty of time for fishing. Hey, maybe you'll become blessed with a job that pays you to fish?!!! If only...:still_dreaming: :still_dreaming: :still_dreaming:

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Clayton congrats. on graduation from school.:cool2: Life now begins.:wink: Enjoy it to the fulliness. Fish-Fish-Fish:big_smile:

10. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    congrats brother, 2 more years for me and im done with high school and into college. hopin to be a game warden someday so i can work with what i love most... the great outdoors

11. daddio

daddio New Member

State:
    kansas
    congratulations on no more school i wish i could go back to oh say 16yrs old

12. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Congrats, I have one more year and I'm done. I hate High School because I just don't like most people around my age, so I usually don't do anything but play drums in a band with 40-50 year old guys, and hang out and fish with my Dad. I hate having to put up with all the stupid people at my school.

But, I'm doing alright in school as far as grades, mostly an A here and there and a lot of B's and C's.

13. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Congrats!

Sure you don't want to hear it but I would advise ya to look into getting more education of some sort. It will make your life MUCH easier down the pike $$$$ and is Much easier to do while you are young.

A lot to be said of going to College, aside from the obvious, you have those young Ladies imported from all points of the globe! And they have no curfews! LOL!

The only thing to miss about High School is that never again in your life will the government bus hundreds (in the case of my School) of girls to you every morning. That did have it's advantages!:wink:

14. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Well whatever you decide to do you have High School behind you and no one can take that from you.
    When I graduated high school I said I would never go back!!
    On to a construction job digging foundations by hand......????.....HuMMMmmm! I am smarter than that!.
    Join the Army see the world...I did!.....Some Parts wern't so good!!....Hummmmm thought I was smarter than that!!!
    Three years later .....Back in school made better grades than when i was in high school.
    School ain't so bad after all!
    My advice is to:
    Never say never...Leave all options open!
    Good luck to you in whatever you do!

15. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Congrats on one of lifes major feats! I hope you have a plan laid out or a rough idea what you are going to do now. I wish you the best!
    Bill