No more fishing for me this year

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by flathunter, Sep 25, 2008.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Got word at work today that I will be starting 7 day work weeks next week...Clear thru the 1st of the year.

But I am not upset at all, money has been tight, and I am just thankfull to have a job..

I have been skunked my last 4 trips and fishing has been somewhat of a drag of late.

So I am counting on you Ohio guys to keep the pressure on the PA guys:smile2:

2. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    well I was always told work comes before play and I sure them fish need a break too.

3. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    Sacrifices must be made sometimes. The fish won't mind, I'm Sure.

4. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Jack I hope that you find a little bit of time for fishing! I think you might begin to suffer from fishing deprevation.

5. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    You've certainly pulled alot more than your share of the weight in the OHIO/PA contest,Jack. Hope you do find a little time to get out there. I think the reason the fishing was slow your last couple of times out was that you intimidate those big flats. Those big ones you released must have spread the word to the others to RUN N' HIDE! The rest of us will have to pick up the slack in the contest and alot of it is made possible because of what we learn from guys like you Jack. Thanks!

6. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I heard that all the PA guys roadtripped over to Jacks Hole and took care of all them flatties, Heard they were mighty tasty...:wink:

Salmonid
    PS Jack, you need a new job man....

7. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Geuss i'm gonna have to find someone else to man the net for. :confused2::smile2: Gonna miss ya on river!

8. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    good luck with your back and seven days a week jack,were pullin for ya

9. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    Jack, the way the economy is i think we are all lucky we have jobs. hope you can find a little time to sneak out for a few hours of fishin' now and then. all i can say is the women love ya Jack and the flatheads fear ya. lol!!!