No Monty report

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by SCcatfishing, Oct 27, 2009.

1. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    Sorry yall I can't give you a monty report this weekend or next... My work has sent me to GA and to TN for two weeks..... But I will give you a TN fishing report....:wink:

2. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    Anyone that wants a free trip to TN for the weekend to fish please let me know.... All you need to do is drive my truck and boat there and I will pay for gas in the truck and pay for the hotel...Then you drive my truck and boat back after the weekend of fishing....:wink:

3. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    I hope you dont stand them up like you did me 3 times about buying that drift bar That you never got:0a31::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:Quote from you "I dont BS anyone":0a26:

4. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    Well ok man I have been working 12-16 hours a day in the complete opposite direction than where you are.... I don't know where I'm at from day to day... I have been in 6 different states in less than a month so if you are able to take a cc and ship it to me then that will be great....Also did you call my wife when I gave you her number on the day she was in rock hill so she could pick it up? :wink:

5. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    No,I sure didnt call her:wink:.You told me you were gonna give her my cell number and she would call me to get when she got thru with work.I dont even have her cell number,you never said anything about that.Evidently you dont know where you are from day to day:eek:oooh::smile2:I am not getting in a posting battle with you.I warned my Brothers on the BOC,Case Closed:big_smile_2:
    By the way,The Good Folks on this forum already know how you are,so I wasnt telling em anything new anyway.:cool2:

Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
  6. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Not a chance:crazy:,PopPop is going to be the owner of it real soon:wink:

7. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    I'm glad to see pop pop receive the drift bar, I know he has been tryin to get his boat setup..

8. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    Oh ok sorry I don't fall under you fav spot..... mmmm lets see I have took people fishing off the boc web site, told people about this site and I do recall I just met up with a fellow member and handed him 300 bucks for a trolling motor?

So please let me know the other issue I have done?
    The ones I know of is that Sunbird allow me to crash in my truck with my ole lady in the yard during a tourny and I never made it back to get my food out of the fridge do to that my transmission went out on my truck.
    and that I have to work for a living and couldn't make a 4 hour round trip on 3 times trying to get your drift bar? Also you know when you work 40+ feet in the air working with electric all day by yourself, fishing really is the last thing on your mind:wink:

9. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    You wouldnt happen to have some Montieth in you would you?You have surely got to be an offspring of "Flopeye":0a28:

Everything is cool man,Its over with,we will both move on,The bar has been sold.So all is good.Have a good one and see ya around the lakes.:big_smile:

10. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    Nope! don't even know him but sure hear yall talk crap about him too...:wink:

11. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Everythings cool David,I was just having fun then.:big_smile:

Good Luck on your fishing and keep posting them reports when ya can.:wink: