No Mellons allowed....Why Do we treat mellon like we do??? NO MELLON ALLOWED!!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by channelcat_tracker, Jun 19, 2006.

1. channelcat_tracker

channelcat_tracker New Member

State:
    Iowa
    hey guys, why do we tease mellon so much???? i mean, i have no clue on what he did. did he go fishing with you guys and not catch fish or cut his finger on a hook like i saw!?!?!?! please tell me why we give no credit to mellon. this really isnt a serious question, just to figure out whats goin on. cuz im just followin. i just want to be ahead of the game!!! :lol: not knowing wont help! :crazy:

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Mellon and Flathunter just like to rib each other. All in good fun. Got to meet them both for the first time last Saturday. They seemed alright to me, but the sun was still up. hehehe

3. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    I heard they did still have an adventure of some kind on saturday though..Something about Mellon going swimming

4. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    They seem to me to be two guys with a great sense of humor.They have learned to laugh at the world,each other,and most important,them selves.It hurts when I laugh.They sure have caused me a lot of pain,along with a lot more of you on here.I have really found a lot of humor,laughter and joy in being a dying old cripple.I really have.You FIND what you LOOK for.If you have not learned to laugh at yourself,you won;t understand what I am talking about.Why cry when you can laugh?Many of the guys on here are a treasure and really help me through some very bad days.I have so much to be happy about.I really do find heart disease,cancer and paralysis as funny as anchors,cast nets,and flashlights.Don;t get me wrong.Sometimes I cry,grump and moan.I laugh about that too.peewee-williams

5. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    PeeWee I'm glad you ain't quittin cause I get alot out of what you have to say. I find myself not thinking things through alot of times, and there have been times I have read something of yours that sheds a whole new light. Thanks. Rusty

6. GoFish_Tony

GoFish_Tony New Member

State:
    Big Rock, IL
    RIP, thank you for saying that. I was searching my own heart and mind and was going to try and say something along those same lines. I doubt I could have said it any better.

Glad to have you all as part of my family. This includes mellon and flathunter. *digs toe in the dirt*
    _

7. qball

qball New Member

State:
    Odum, Ga
    Yep its very entertaining to let them go at it. Its kinda fun reading there post after a long day at work.

8. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    I think he likes it. any publicity is good , they say. also we can. I personally am looking forward to meeting them someday. They are living ledgens of this site. Kind a like Huck finn and tom whatshisname.:smile2:

9. peewee williams

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    You all are my family.I am surly blessed with a wonderful family.The only regret that I have is that I cain;t get out and meet all of you in person and that I cain;t answer every thread.I do try very hard many times,and it just won;t come out,or come out right.I hope people will forgive me.My life is often very weird,and I have no understanding.I just have to accept it.My doctors say it is normal with my problems.So many right on here have it so much worse.I do pray for us all when I pray for my self,as I cain;t seem to respond to the prayer request,or get down what is in my mind.I thank you all,for all you have gigen me.peewee-williams

10. dip

dip New Member

State:
    stinkin ohio
    well just think about the facts folks! tea meets mellon.... tea then loses his favorite fish pole. coincidence? i think not! i used to catch boo-coo fish before i met da mellon.

11. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    pfft, try buying a couple of poles off him and see how fast your luck turns south... I used to slay the catfish, now they put their fins to thier nose and give me the wave as they swim off laughing .......

12. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    You are a man of great wisdom!

13. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Ya'll leave Mellon alone, You might need a cast-net or a skunking-lesson or an anchor, some day and mellon will be there ready to go fishing. think about that......hu

14. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Mellon ruins any fisherman he comes in contact with..It took me awhile to figure this out, but facts are facts.

15. peewee williams

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Don;t take it so hard.You ain;t the only slow learner in the world.There are a lot more of us out here.Peewee-williams

16. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    If it weren't for Mellon I'd have a lot less to laugh about on here thats for sure. It's ok with me if he keeps his antics up.

17. bill_gfish

bill_gfish New Member

State:
    st. marys, oh
    Mellon is my friend, he smells like my left sock but he is ok anyway. Well, except that time he came to grand lake and I met him there and he knocked me down and took my lunch then stole my kids candy. And oh yeah, he popped their balloons too, and pointed and called us names as he left eating my cheeseburger.

18. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Your stinkin kids deserved it! :lol:

I remmeber when I 1st got into Cattin', there was this guys named Flathunter. No spot was too steep, no spot was too far away, in fact the harder to get to, the better. It' snow been 4 years & no fish over 25#'s. Fast forward to last week, the NEW version of Flathunter hook 3 Flat's that would go WAY over 100#'s combined w/in 30 minutes of each other. All 3 break the line. You'd think he'd be ready to hit it again, right? WRONG. I get this today "I hatet that spot, the bank is too steep. I want to fish comfortably. I was to kick my feet up and drink some beer. I want to bring a portable TV. I want to have access to a hair dryer." WHAT? Your the fearless Flathunter. You lazy bum! Moral of the story, the FAMOUS MELLON CURSE is a farse, it's actually the FLATHUNTER CURSE!

Dip I ask you when did your cattin go down hill? It was after Jack rubbed off not me.

Billy, Where did your cast net get the Gar Cruse? At Flathunters spot (Oh yea, the WORST SPOT OF ALL TIME.)

Flathunter is out to get me to quit fishing so he can have all my equipment. He wants my Gator Rod for his own. Just last week I caught him trying to redo the "Basstracker" name on my boat to "Flattracker", but I stopped him in the nick of time.

19. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    The Mellon curse has turned me into a fishless softie!

20. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    And remember I am almost 50 years old!