No luck

Discussion in 'NEBRASKA RIVERS TALK' started by riverfishing, Sep 21, 2006.

1. riverfishing

riverfishing New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    for the past 5 days i vnt had any luck anywere... how bout you guys hows your fishing goin

2. camochris2

camochris2 New Member

State:
    nebraska city nebraska
    i have not been doing to good my self but ihave been fishing for blues and thats about it what are you fishing for

3. fishinjunky

fishinjunky Member

State:
    Nebraska
    cris, last weekend after i left i stopped at schilling and fished the platte with the rest of the carp. the flattys were biting got three 8-10 pounders in hour and 15 minutes. then they just kinda shut off. i fished where the current swept against the bank guessing 10 foot of water, real snaggy also.

is the river still running over the dykes? i know the platte you can't even see a sand bar. also you still fishin that tourney? i found a partner but wont be able to get out this weekend.

4. camochris2

camochris2 New Member

State:
    nebraska city nebraska
    zach i am fishing that torny sunday so we will see what happens i hope i can get in to some fish

5. riverfishing

riverfishing New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    ok i went today to a local lake zorinsky and cought 1 channel little guy tho 1-2 pound

6. decker

decker New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    I am going out on the Elkorn tommorw so i wll let you guys know how i do.

7. Baitkiller

Baitkiller New Member

State:
    Akron, Ohio
    What the heck are you all using for bait plz??????? :confused2:

8. JakeW

JakeW New Member

State:
    Fremont, NE
    i havent had any luck for like a month, think its about time to give it up for the year and bring out the guns and get ready for hunting. pretty cold out already.

9. decker

decker New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    well went out the the Elkorn Tuesday, and cought about 7 the biggiest was about 5lbs witch i cought on cutbait. yeah i think catfishing is about done for the summer.