1. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Well me and Tator just got in from a short night of fishing no catching but still relaxing one guy had worst luck then us as we were leaving they had a tow truck at the boat ramp triing to pull his truck out of the river so i guess we did better then him but with that down river and a gator up river we decideed to come home cause they were stiring up to much water to do any good [best excuse i got]

2. Doyle

Doyle New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Maybe next time will be a great one Richard, good luck.:smile2:

3. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Where do you put in and where do you fish,if you don;t mind.I just like to look up on aerial photo,s the trips people share with me.It is a lot better than sitting and wishing.If you don;t want to post,send me a message.I don;t tell and I cain;t use it.My last great trip was just to sit on the bank.I really enjoyed it.I enjoy your threads.thanks for sharing.peewee-williams

4. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Well Pee wee my fishing is still bank fishing but last night I was by Knowels Landing off 96 and if any one can do better I ain't got a problem with tellin

5. tater7905

tater7905 New Member

State:
    kathleen, ga
    We aint never had much luck fishing out at knowles landing or any other spot on the ocmulgee for that matter, hopefully our luck at occonee will be much better next weekend.