No luck yet

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunting' started by swamp stomper, Mar 31, 2008.

1. swamp stomper

swamp stomper New Member

State:
    GA.
    If the weather doesn't cooperate it seems they are already Hened up!!
    Aggravating Buzzards! Thats why they're so much fun!
    Just gotta keep tryin!!
    SS

2. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    my buddy connected last night for his first bird with a bow. just a jake but why be picky on ur first one right? haha

3. swamp stomper

swamp stomper New Member

State:
    GA.
    Its hopless now! hes addicted get him help soon!
    the first ones the best. I've been hunting turkeys for years and I still haven't tried with a Bow there hard enogh to kill with shotgun!! Great accomplishment!!
    SS

4. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    well hes killed 5 or 6 with his shotgun but just started bowhunting last year but didnt get anything till this year. ya hes pretty pumped haha

5. duckaholic

duckaholic New Member

State:
    south carolina
    i have had hens on top of me every day this season .
    but no long beards:embarassed: got to stay after them dang Thunder chickens and one will mess up

6. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Bummer! It was like that for us here in west central Indiana last year. They were gobblin their heads off on the roost, and when they hit the ground they were already henned up. We spent the whole season tryin to compete with them damned hens, lol. First year to come up busted. Good luck to ya. We get busy on the 22nd of this month, hopefully gonna be a better year.

7. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    dads heading out in the morning if it aint to bad out and going try get a turkey

8. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    The neighbor kid put the smack down on a good one this morning. It was a first for him and his dad both, his first kill and his dad's first to call in. The boy seems calm and collected but his dad's feet are higher than a georgia pine at the present time. I'll post some pic's as soon as his dad gets them downloaded.
    I get to carry the gun a week from Monday and i'm just as pumped as I was when I was a boy.:wink: