Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
If the weather doesn't cooperate it seems they are already Hened up!!
Aggravating Buzzards! Thats why they're so much fun!
Just gotta keep tryin!!
SS
my buddy connected last night for his first bird with a bow. just a jake but why be picky on ur first one right? haha

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its hopless now! hes addicted get him help soon!
the first ones the best. I've been hunting turkeys for years and I still haven't tried with a Bow there hard enogh to kill with shotgun!! Great accomplishment!!
SS

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Its hopless now! hes addicted get him help soon!
the first ones the best. I've been hunting turkeys for years and I still haven't tried with a Bow there hard enogh to kill with shotgun!! Great accomplishment!!
SS
well hes killed 5 or 6 with his shotgun but just started bowhunting last year but didnt get anything till this year. ya hes pretty pumped haha

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
If the weather doesn't cooperate it seems they are already Hened up!!
Aggravating Buzzards! Thats why they're so much fun!
Just gotta keep tryin!!
SS
Bummer! It was like that for us here in west central Indiana last year. They were gobblin their heads off on the roost, and when they hit the ground they were already henned up. We spent the whole season tryin to compete with them damned hens, lol. First year to come up busted. Good luck to ya. We get busy on the 22nd of this month, hopefully gonna be a better year.

·
Registered
10,863 Posts
The neighbor kid put the smack down on a good one this morning. It was a first for him and his dad both, his first kill and his dad's first to call in. The boy seems calm and collected but his dad's feet are higher than a georgia pine at the present time. I'll post some pic's as soon as his dad gets them downloaded.
I get to carry the gun a week from Monday and i'm just as pumped as I was when I was a boy.:wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.