No luck on Javelina

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by topjimmy, Feb 27, 2006.

1. topjimmy

topjimmy New Member

State:
    AZ
    I got skunked on the javelina hunt.

Oh well, no matter, catfishing season is right around the corner.

Me and Mikey will be at Bartlett as much as possible in April!

2. beardenandrew

beardenandrew New Member

State:
    Arizona
    i had better luck this year but, i was wondering where at on bartlett i should go looking to make some night trips in the next couple of weeks i havn't been to bartlet in a couple of years so if you could help me out on any info it would be great thanks

3. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    make a trip to south texas for javelina u will come back with a herd of them

4. beardenandrew

beardenandrew New Member

State:
    Arizona
    im having a hard time figuring out to do with one let alone a whole heard:confused:

5. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    some ranchers will give a cash bounty for them.

6. topjimmy

topjimmy New Member

State:
    AZ
    Are you on a boat or shore fishing?

7. Tym2Fish

Tym2Fish New Member

State:
    Scottsdale Arizona
    TopJimmy sorry to hear about your non-sucessful hunt.... You sure have alot of good stories to tell when you get back though... Like the Snoopy blanket:p and such.. Dont worry I wont tell a sole.:grin-big:

8. topjimmy

topjimmy New Member

State:
    AZ
    No worries, I never go camping in cold weather without my Peanuts comforter. I have had it since I was 8 years old, it has been on many camping, snowmobiling, ice fishing, and lake trips. It holds great memories of times gone by and loved ones passed on. It's one of my most cherished possessions.

Ask my wife about the time I thought it was lost.

:)

9. Tym2Fish

Tym2Fish New Member

State:
    Scottsdale Arizona
    Gee I never thought of you as the sensitive type. How come you never brought it up to the lake? Well never mind I know why, with the crowd we hang out with its a rough outing even without you bringing the snoopy comforter. Just as long as you dont start bring dolls and stuff:) I will ask your wife about the time you thought it was lost.