No luck lately...Help!!

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by CBH, Jun 1, 2007.

1. CBH

CBH New Member

State:
    WV
    In my last three trips to the Ohio river, the "catching" has been terrible! Last night we went for 2 1/2 hours and couldn't even get a hit from the channel cats that usually bug the heck out of us! I've talked to a few guys around the ramp area, and it seems they too have been scratching their heads, wondering what's going on. I never have much luck with the flatheads during a full moon, but this has been unusually bad.

2. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I share your frustration! I haven't had any luck with fishing for the last two years! It's driving me nuts! I dearly love to fish but can't seem to get them to bite!!:crazy:

3. riverdawg-1

riverdawg-1 New Member

State:
    salem, va
    It may be that the cats are spawning.

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I had great luck with smaller ones this morning on the Ohio River. Read my thread in member fishing reports today. You may be able to identify what that first fish is...I know it is good bait though!!! You can read my sad story about losing a trophy fish that broke my rod tip and snapped 40lb leader line...:crazy::confused2: