No Lake Monticello Posts

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by riverosa, Apr 9, 2008.

1. riverosa

riverosa New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Planning a trip from Tn. again for April 23. Haven't seen any post on here about Monty. How are things going there??

2. steve_b124

steve_b124 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    I haven't been able to get there for the last couple of weeks. Can't make it Saturday either. Last Saturday the weather wasn't fit for man nor beast. I will be going to Tennessee to small mouth fish in a couple of weeks, so I don't know if I will make it to Monty before your trip or not. If I go I will post a report.

3. mariofish

mariofish New Member

State:
    wv
    :0a25:you will love it

4. mariofish

mariofish New Member

State:
    wv
    welcome to boc you will love you good tips in boc lib:big_smile:

5. Allen42

Allen42 New Member

State:
    South Carolina /Lake Murray
    My Uncle & some other retired men fish monty several days a week for white perch, why they never set at least one rig for the huge fish is beyond me BUT in recent weeks while perch jerking they have caught a many Cats, 2 bigger ones that i know of, one going over 25 & the other over 40, both of these were caught on points in about 30 feet of water

6. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    I've about forgot what Monty looks like its been so long since I've been down there. But be sure to let us know how the fish are doing if you go.

7. wylie catter

wylie catter New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    If they were using light tackle for the perch I bet they had their hands full.:smile2: